ODFL | Any O.D.'s hiring ?

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Heard GBO put on about 15 but I'm not sure if they were all dock or what.Also understand driver's school starting in June,if not already.Sure hope this year is better than last year.

O.D. website

Check out O.D.'s website,just about any kind of job open on the west coast.Several north and south too.

The signs are out facing the hwy at HAR. They have a notice at dispatch about Erie looking for transfers. MRT's driving school is up and running, I've seen trainees with the trainers. Seniority list shows the same if not less than number from last year, I guess many of the last crop wilted on the vine when slow freight starved them out.

The signs are out facing the hwy at HAR. They have a notice at dispatch about Erie looking for transfers. MRT's driving school is up and running, I've seen trainees with the trainers. Seniority list shows the same if not less than number from last year, I guess many of the last crop wilted on the vine when slow freight starved them out.

I saw the bids up at MRT.Dispatch said they didn't put all the names up because there are way more drivers than runs.

I drove by DES on my way home the other day and they have a big sign out there needing dock help as well as mechanics and team drivers.

Too much of that dang freight Jim! Which is a good thing. They called me a few mins ago asking if I wanted to do a 500 mile turn this weekend as well. I politely declined since it's time to catch up on a few things tomorrow. I'll probably go in for a few hours Sunday afternoon.

Too much of that dang freight Jim! Which is a good thing. They called me a few mins ago asking if I wanted to do a 500 mile turn this weekend as well. I politely declined since it's time to catch up on a few things tomorrow. I'll probably go in for a few hours Sunday afternoon.

Have you seen any big shots of China freight among your bills yet ?