Any of you heard of Earth cam? Don't pick your nose in public cameras are everywhere

I saw the Earth cam on a web surf,thought I'd check it out,guess it started in 1996.
Do any of you know anything about it?
Can you actually see your own neighborhoods in action?

I saw the Earth cam on a web surf,thought I'd check it out,guess it started in 1996.
Do any of you know anything about it?
Can you actually see your own neighborhoods in action?
must be a "real time" cam..??

i think it was last summer, i was outside in the garden, and a google car went by....must have been updating the files.>???

much like this...NOT self driving...lol

google-maps-steetview.jpg

must be a "real time" cam..??

i think it was last summer, i was outside in the garden, and a google car went by....must have been updating the files.>???

much like this...NOT self driving...lol

google-maps-steetview.jpg
This is one of the cars creating google maps. Earthcam is a network of webcams linked to one website. They are mostly real time, except for a few seconds of lag time.

This is one of the cars creating google maps. Earthcam is a network of webcams linked to one website. They are mostly real time, except for a few seconds of lag time.
oh..well here as in many other big cities, we do have street cams, and weather cams, but i nary bother looking at any of them.

i'd rather see something on the internet that has made news, for one reason or another.

There have been Cameras all over the U.K., so where's any surprise there are "cameras everywhere" in the USA?
Cameras have yet to be in the weeds yet there are Trap Cams in places, so watch yer Back!!

Excessive recording grew after 9-1-1 or am I just being a conspiracy theorist?
Big Bother (intentional spelling) is WATCHING YOU!!

CHEERS!!

Why would they need cars any more when they could be able to see a lot more with drones.

Cars will get a more uniform view as they go street to street, plus by using a car, it makes seaming all the pictures together much easier for now.