SAIA | Any one from Madison Wi.

freightman68

TB Lurker
Credits
I see madison needs a line driver, do the madison drivers lay down or are they home every day? Also do you have cameras that face the driver? Thank you.

I gave up on freight back in August after 30 years, but I did inquire at the Saia terminal here and they had 3 openings,,, City,Road and Dock Supervisor.. All three of what I have on my resume.. I can't get the folks to respond... Do they have a hiring freeze on in Louisiana? I'm in no rush, because I'm enjoying life... Just wanted to know...

Don't know about a hiring freeze. I know sometimes they leave spots posted online due to turnover. Stop by the terminal and see the TM would be my advice. They do occasionally have freezes in the winter due to the drop in volume

Don't know about a hiring freeze. I know sometimes they leave spots posted online due to turnover. Stop by the terminal and see the TM would be my advice. They do occasionally have freezes in the winter due to the drop in volume

Thanks BB, but I'm not really "actively" looking..That's just it, they don't have a TM, from what I gather from the drivers 3 months ago... I just wondered why they responded with "we have a lot of applications to view every day. If you qualify, we'll be in touch".. Well. if my time and experience don't qualify, then maybe they need to re-educate their human resources department...LOL.. I will take your advise if I decide to pursue further.. Thanks again and be safe out there...