Central Transport | any soldier program

otrpetercar777

TB Lurker
Credits
My name is Mike I am a line haul driver for Chris Truck Lines Wichita ks. I am wanting to know If there is any intrest in starting a Letter drive for our troops deployed over seas and at the Walter Reed Army Hospital? With all the stuff going on in the Senate debates and all the stuff in the news today about Iraq I think that it would be great to drop a few lines to a complete stanger maybe to brighten their day or just show our support for them, remember the troops don't have a choice! I will be going on vacation to Washington DC next week and will be going to Walter Reed and volenteering for a day. My sister is at head quarters company that takes care of the basic adminastive needs for our soldiers when they come there. She has told me of the low moral problems state side and over seas and it is a very big problem for all branches of our armed services. THIS IS NOT UP FOR DICUSSION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS GREAT IF NOT THATS YOUR BUSINESS! I WILL REPOST ON A NEW THREAD AS SOON AS I HAVE THE INFO ON HAND!