Any1 on here?

not a ward driver but i work for wars and must say they are the most respectable company I have worked for!

I have never met a Ward driver that wasn't a nice person, city or road

We see a lot of them (Ward drivers) up here in Erie, they all are good nature, and nice to talk to. There was one though that was a bit crazy, went by the handle of the Macho-man, last I knew he went to sales.

I used to run "Interline" loads from our svc in KNX,Tn. to Ward's HBG,Pa. terminal, and their people there treated me better than some of the people at my own company.:1036316054:

Nice People. Top Hand?

Guys,

THanx much for all of the compliments! I would say on a whole that most of the guys/gals working for us are good people. Although there are a few bad apples you will have that wherever you go. As for the guy that used to go by "Macho Man" that I am not sure of who it may have been. "Top Hand" do you work for Star Transportation? I know they run loads for us out of Knoxville into Camp Hill. Talk to you all soon.

Averitt

Oh, ok Top Hand. Yea, I know that you guys used to come into Camp Hill alot. I see your trucks alot up @ our Newburgh, NY terminal. My girlfriend works for Land Air Express. You guys are picking up loads there all of the time. I often see a husband/wife team who are in there alot!

Change

Hockey Puck,

In all honesty Dave (Ward) just felt that it was time to move on. He has been at the helm of the company for quite sometime now and felt tht it was time yo pass the torch along if you will to his brother. It has been said that Dave will be moving on to spend alot more time with his family. I can only imagine the toll that must be taken being an owner of an LTL company in trucking today. The new President Bill (Ward) is no starnger to the company though as he too has been here for a long time but in a different capacity. I believe that everything is going to be fine and will work out for the best. We are a fairly strong company and are continuing to grow even as we speak and I feel that we will hold strong in the industry for a long time to come.

hey TEARDROP, you on here? still running west of hbg.?though i saw your lights, if you still have them, running east lately.

one of our balt drivers said he ran with her about a month or so ago. then she was running hbg to buf to cleve. then coming back the next night she would run cleve to pit back to cleve to hbg.don't know if she's still diong this but she was.

The best way to get attention on this board is to tell all your fellow drivers about trucking boards. Let them know about this place and all the fun we all have here. There is alot of good info as well as good ole fashioned banter. So get the word out and tell them it's all run by this cool owner founder by the name of Jeff. Now go and spread the word about trucking boards.

i used to work for ward out of columbus linehaul great company just didnt see eye to eye with terminal manager hes a ****head last i heard he is at nemf i am still real good friends with alot of your drivers chevy,lightning,blue bird teddy bear trouble all real good guys

:duh:stone really loved you. love to pick on you.and me.
i used to work for ward out of columbus linehaul great company just didnt see eye to eye with terminal manager hes a ****head last i heard he is at nemf i am still real good friends with alot of your drivers chevy,lightning,blue bird teddy bear trouble all real good guys