ABF | Anybody checked out abfatwork.com?

Yeah Mikey, I need the Atlantis club treatment. Hey did you notice we got a memo from Fart Schmitt about goin to dirty book stores with the trucks, the week that place opened up? I think that was funny. BTW the truck that was seen was a guy from dayton, who couldn't find a spot at the 240, and needed a nap. My question is what is the problem of the POS who made an issue out of it not knowing what the heck is going on? Looks like we need to call Terminex and root out a rat.

Well let me see. I think that even Steven, might have a hand in that one. This clown is becoming Blinkers self appointed war lord. I found out today that his old man is the safety goof at big r. I guess that makes the old saying "the apple don't far from the tree", a credible debate.

I wish I knew why these "supervisors" have declared war against the entire driver population of this joint. For the life of me I cannot figure out why all of this is going on, but the majority of these problems have started since even Steven started his esteemed tenure behind the linehaul window.

If its flexibility they are looking for, I think if they send this butt crack over to the shop janitorial department as supervisor, or send him back to king georges navy, I might even begin thinking about being a bit flexible myself.

Since they have declared war on us, all we can do is fight the fight to win. I have been in this Union for 29 years, and with this company since they bought Carolina. This last year has been the absolute worst.

I sent in a comment for the squaretable asking about why all of this bull is going on, but as you all have stated. I guess I been done sensored. Wonder why? It's probably a goodly dose of guilty conscience.

Besides, this is a great way to negotiate the next contract. An everyday reminder why we have a Union in the first place.

Well let me see. I think that even Steven, might have a hand in that one. This clown is becoming Blinkers self appointed war lord. I found out today that his old man is the safety goof at big r. I guess that makes the old saying "the apple don't far from the tree", a credible debate.

I wish I knew why these "supervisors" have declared war against the entire driver population of this joint. For the life of me I cannot figure out why all of this is going on, but the majority of these problems have started since even Steven started his esteemed tenure behind the linehaul window.

If its flexibility they are looking for, I think if they send this butt crack over to the shop janitorial department as supervisor, or send him back to king georges navy, I might even begin thinking about being a bit flexible myself.

Since they have declared war on us, all we can do is fight the fight to win. I have been in this Union for 29 years, and with this company since they bought Carolina. This last year has been the absolute worst.

I sent in a comment for the squaretable asking about why all of this bull is going on, but as you all have stated. I guess I been done sensored. Wonder why? It's probably a goodly dose of guilty conscience.

Besides, this is a great way to negotiate the next contract. An everyday reminder why we have a Union in the first place.

Dude, I'm thinking you need to learn how to spell PROZAC. Time to chill. Not really a reason to get so excited.

Happy Holidays

Vote Union.

Dude, I'm thinking you need to learn how to spell PROZAC. Time to chill. Not really a reason to get so excited.

Happy Holidays

Vote Union.

That figures. Bob thinks we don't really matter anymore. Not "Fellow Employees" any longer so we can't help with his propaganda machine.

Try to go to abfatwork.com but was told that retirees could not access it.

Mister, you really aren't missing much. If you could imagine a corporate propaganda machine, run by the energizer bunny, that's what is there. Not much of an exchange of ideas. More like, here's what we want you to know.

enjoy your retirement.

I wonder whats goin on on the squaretable these days......anybody been there?

check out the threads concerning the wes kemp thing and contract vote items
it seems some branch manager got chastised for posting some info from tdu telling members to vote no:hide::chairshot:
it makes for good reading especially the way it plays out:biglaugh: