Anybody Else Out There Didn't Get A Damn Thing For Christmas?

well i got a few bills the day before, and a few more the day after, so i think i got something alright. hey, and some "occupant" stuff as well.

0ehNaUo.jpg

My step daughter has a boyfriend that is lazy I think, he sure wouldn't accept any help from me in getting a job, I'm really upset about it, she is going back to KS to be with him, I'm really worried about how things will turn out, because of all that it wasn't the best Christmas I ever had, they already failed once, came back to live with us and he wouldn't work, now they are gonna live with his parents, I'm fit to be tied over all this. At the same time I'm just tired, tired of the worry, I guess they gotta learn on their own, they ain't coming back here, I made that clear to the wife.

the more you tell your daughter he is a bum, the more she will stand by him. not that you HAVE called him a bum, but i think she knows your feelings towards him.

i hate my bro-in-law. told sis NOT to marry him when she said way back then, "they were talking marriage".

mom and dad don;t really care for him either, but dad says the guy tries. i asked when did you see that, after the zillion, million times i tried teaching him to use the snow thrower, or when he was stuffing his face, which to me, he has no problem doing!!!!

Not even a lump of coal. Anybody else get crapped on for Christmas?
I admit I have earned the name Scrooge. I see people go deep in debt just to pile up things they don't need. Much of what is bought is imported & gets put in a pile & is seldom if ever used. I do enjoy time with relatives. All of my children came home & got back to their homes safely & that is enough for me.

Never say never grocery thrower, on the return of the young-ins,there is nothing that compares to a Mothers love.
I'm sure she would welcome her daughter back,no matter how you feel.

Mothers can be enablers in some cases, helping a child to be a sponge is not beneficial.
I know a man in his 50"s that is living with his mother. He hasn't worked in years. His wife & children left him because he would not work & provide for his family. His mother should not have let him live in her house if he will not provide for himself. She still thinks of him as her little boy & blames his ex for his troubles.