Anybody else??

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by Lazer, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

Anybody else having problems with their tractor the last couple of months after a service at MDW? The 2005 model that I drive the last couple of months has been having a horsepower problem, all can be well then without warning hp drops way down,speed drops,temp rises quickly. this will happen a couple times per night or not for a week. does not matter if on cruise or pedel,you can at times barely get 55-60 with a 15,000 lbs load on level ground, any hill and its downshift like crazy, west of Eau Claire Wi its drop 3-4 gears and ride the shoulder with the 4-way's on.

this started after service at MDW when another round of computor 'adjustments' were made, although this never was a great pulling tractor its now horrible at times. when this problem occurrs, if you can park on a ramp and shut off the engine for 4-5 min. then restart the rest of the night will be fine. Donkey had his tractor(a 2007) at MDW this week got it back thurs. and its doing the same as mine. we've asked our TM if corp. is turning trucks down more again, and we got somewhat of a round-about response of it's not his area.

2. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

anybody else?? cant imangine we are the only two in the region with this problem

3. CROCKETT

CROCKETT Member

Mine runs fine, never had any problems, it's the first iv'e heard of this!!!!!

4. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

UPDATE; the 'electric fuel lift pump' was bad, they replaced it at the local vendor before halloween and the problem was gone. Thank God I wasn't forced into a Pro-Star