FedEx Freight | Anybody ever seen this???

Wrong again man you're on a roll,

http://www.greensfelder.com/busines...gps-what-is-legal-and-what-are-best-practices

It's their vehicle and they have a right to track it. Try telling them they can't search it or employees that have lockers the belong to them they can search it. You don't have a right to privacy in some else's property.
You don't have a right to privacy in someone else's property? So that means the manager at your local department store can watch your wife in the dressing rooms?

You don't have a right to privacy in someone else's property? So that means the manager at your local department store can watch your wife in the dressing rooms?

The bathroom or dressing rooms are a different matter, if Fedex has a recording device in the bathroom let me know but those same stores have cameras everywhere else. You can argue all you want its their truck the can track it any way they want.

It didn't pop up on my handheld it was on a fellow coworkers. He did say that he listened to it and you could hear a truck running and someone shifting gears. I wanted to post this to se if anyone else had seen this and maybe someone could figure out when they are recording us. Our dispatcher said he didn't know anything about it (of course)

That's your story and you're sticking to it!!! Good for you!

I've heard all sorts of insane rumors about how the handheld can record all blue tooth conversations, etceteras. Really? the damn thing can't verify equipment or recognize a geofence to arrive or depart me and you're stupid enough to think it's capable of recording everything I say??? Get real folks, quit being paranoid. Of course, I've always said only the guilty are paranoid, because they have reason to be.

ST, not the least bit paranoid; because I do my damn job and earn my paycheck, unlike 90% of my ******* co workers....

I've heard all sorts of insane rumors about how the handheld can record all blue tooth conversations, etceteras. Really? the damn thing can't verify equipment or recognize a geofence to arrive or depart me and you're stupid enough to think it's capable of recording everything I say??? Get real folks, quit being paranoid. Of course, I've always said only the guilty are paranoid, because they have reason to be.

ST, not the least bit paranoid; because I do my damn job and earn my paycheck, unlike 90% of my :censored: co workers....
Rough night ST?

Confront your managers about this handheld and what it is capable of.
What are their intentions ?
If I could bring that screen up I would ask. If I can't walk into his office & show him, chances are he will not know what I'm talking about. Also, I'm not about to go in and question him about a picture I found on the internet. I could not care less what their intentions are.

ST, not the least bit paranoid; because I do my damn job and earn my paycheck, unlike 90% of my :censored: co workers....

Yeah im sure when you retire this place will probably go out of business. I don't know how we stay in business with only 10% doing their job. Do you proof read the crap you post?

If I could bring that screen up I would ask. If I can't walk into his office & show him, chances are he will not know what I'm talking about. Also, I'm not about to go in and question him about a picture I found on the internet. I could not care less what their intentions are.
One driver at my terminal knew how to bring it up and did bring it up in front of our terminal manager. Our terminal manager said that he didn't know anything about it, so the driver told him he was lying but he insisted that he knew nothing about it and took the handheld with him as he went out of the driver's room. Haven't heard yet about anything being said after that.

One driver at my terminal knew how to bring it up and did bring it up in front of our terminal manager. Our terminal manager said that he didn't know anything about it, so the driver told him he was lying but he insisted that he knew nothing about it and took the handheld with him as he went out of the driver's room. Haven't heard yet about anything being said after that.
Could we possibly get the instructions on how the screen was brought up so more drivers could verify it?