FedEx Freight | Anybody ever seen this???

For those who missed or overlooked my earlier post, I'll repost so you can read it....for those who chose to ignore it, well, you can read it again too.....

After making a quick phone call followed by some research, it turns out that you guys can remove your tinfoil hats!!

The screen in question is part of the pre-loaded software provided by Intermec. The handheld is pre-loaded with voice recognition, push to talk, a front speaker and receiver for handset audio communication, audio recording, and supports Bluetooth...which are all disabled by the company. The screen in question is a recording device that's only activated by the driver and it only records on the device. The driver has complete control and can record, listen, delete, etc.. at any time.

https://www.intermec.com/public-files/product-profiles/en/CN70-CN70e-pp-web.pdf

According to HRO, the company doesn't use this/these feature(s) and they're actually blocked when loaded with our program. I was told that if a driver is able to access or activate this screen or the other options, then the handheld has defaulted to factory settings and it should be turned in to be reprogrammed and updated. When asked why this happens, I was told that it's usually due to the handheld missing an update.

For those who missed or overlooked my earlier post, I'll repost so you can read it....for those who chose to ignore it, well, you can read it again too.....

After making a quick phone call followed by some research, it turns out that you guys can remove your tinfoil hats!!

The screen in question is part of the pre-loaded software provided by Intermec. The handheld is pre-loaded with voice recognition, push to talk, a front speaker and receiver for handset audio communication, audio recording, and supports Bluetooth...which are all disabled by the company. The screen in question is a recording device that's only activated by the driver and it only records on the device. The driver has complete control and can record, listen, delete, etc.. at any time.

https://www.intermec.com/public-files/product-profiles/en/CN70-CN70e-pp-web.pdf

According to HRO, the company doesn't use this/these feature(s) and they're actually blocked when loaded with our program. I was told that if a driver is able to access or activate this screen or the other options, then the handheld has defaulted to factory settings and it should be turned in to be reprogrammed and updated. When asked why this happens, I was told that it's usually due to the handheld missing an update.

Nobody pays any attention to you. Lol

Coming from the guy that is on here daily but doesn't work here. Lol i feel sorry for you because you don't have a life or anything better to do with your free time other than to troll a forum begging for a response so you can feel important.

Coming from the guy that is on here daily but doesn't work here. Lol i feel sorry for you because you don't have a life or anything better to do with your free time other than to troll a forum begging for a response so you can feel important.

I have a great life I just check in here to kill some time. I do like to watch you duck and dive when confronted.

You have to admit for someone who doesn't matter you've spent a lot of time on me, any insight on tax deductions that might help me? Feel free to revue my tax return again and get back to me. You could also look into the funding status of my pension, you seem to be an expert on that subject.

:lmao: Still clueless i see. I respond to you from time to time for my own personal amusement. Your opinion really doesn't matter.