ABF | Anybody have a 1/64 abf diecast to sell

How much do you want to pay for this item?

eBay

This site didn't work for me?

e-Bay ABF'86 doubles Winross $392.95 +$6.75 shipping buy now.
Go to the e-bay site,and you'll find it.

I think this price is way out of line myself.
Theres a company around where I live that makes these toy trucks they may have what your looking for a lot cheaper.

www.Winross toy trucks .com

For whatever the reason, ABF Winross trucks have had nosebleed prices. You can shop ebay and find trucks whose companies went out of business when Truman was President and these trucks will sell for $80. An ABF is always super pricey. Don't ask me why

ABF trucks are given to their drivers when they retire. ABF does not allow any companies to make these sets for general purchases.(copyrighted) That is the reason for the premium price when you can find a set for sale.

I really thought that Winross had gone out of business. I used to be on their mailing list and a long time back I got a letter from them stating that they were shutting down. This is all news to me!

Winross does not make ABFs sets any longer. They are made by DG Productions I think.

I believe you are correct that Winross went out of business.

I just took a look at their website. According to what they say, they do not do retail anymore. It LOOKS like they cater to companies that want specific trucks made to order. This does not appear to be the same operation that used to offer six different trucks at a time to people on their mailing list. They have addresses of clubs and such but to me, it doesn't look like they do what they used to do.

16 years aint bad. Takes Dispatch and Payroll that long to settle the paperwork.

As far as the prices yes some of it is nosebleed and I would pay it. Im pretty particular. So if its a good one then its a win win all around.

Years ago they offered a diecast FLD 120 mid 90's model with a 48 Dane Reefer and that one got away, retail in those days was 80. Hence the rule, you see it you buy it because its not going to be there if you have to gather the cash.

16 years aint bad. Takes Dispatch and Payroll that long to settle the paperwork.

As far as the prices yes some of it is nosebleed and I would pay it. Im pretty particular. So if its a good one then its a win win all around.

Years ago they offered a diecast FLD 120 mid 90's model with a 48 Dane Reefer and that one got away, retail in those days was 80. Hence the rule, you see it you buy it because its not going to be there if you have to gather the cash.
Well then just send me a message if your interested šŸ˜‚