XPO | Anybody in Cincinnati area

jnye34

TB Lurker
Credits
I live in Covington and I spoke to a xpo driver out of Springdale who told me I would be better off applying in Springdale rather than Walton because drivers in Springdale get ot after eight. He said that he knew drivers in Lexington and Louisville only got ot after 40, he was uncertain about Walton but assumed since it was in Kentucky they were probably ot after 40. Anybody from Walton know for sure? He also claimed pretty much everyone in his barn made at least 80k a year, anyone know how true this is?

The Florence ky drivers all get ot after 8. And I will tell you that you will much rather work for the management in Florence ky than you would in Cincinnati. They don’t even know whose in charge there. It’s been like a revolving door for years.
That a shame.

The Florence ky drivers all get ot after 8. And I will tell you that you will much rather work for the management in Florence ky than you would in Cincinnati. They don’t even know whose in charge there. It’s been like a revolving door for years.

Without a doubt Springdale, it has premium line haul runs and more freight. Very busy terminal. Money laying everywhere. Just scooping up $20 bills all day.

Without a doubt Springdale, it has premium line haul runs and more freight. Very busy terminal. Money laying everywhere. Just scooping up $20 bills all day.
It very rarely mentioned on this board anymore but there is money just laying on the table, waiting to be picked up by somebody. If I don't make $95k this year than shame on me.

It very rarely mentioned on this board anymore but there is money just laying on the table, waiting to be picked up by somebody. If I don't make $95k this year than shame on me.

The problem looming is the bigger picture. In the short term. The sales staff is trying to force more into a system that is already past capacity. If you are interested in getting paid right now. You can write your own check.

The problem looming is the bigger picture. In the short term. The sales staff is trying to force more into a system that is already past capacity. If you are interested in getting paid right now. You can write your own check.
I have found over my years here that there is always money laying around. If your not above driving a forklift or doing a late sort and seg at a grocery store wharehouse. That's how I made my money when I was new, that's why I stayed. I do not have to work that hard anymore but I have always been able to support my family by myself. That's saying a lot in today's America.

I have found over my years here that there is always money laying around. If your not above driving a forklift or doing a late sort and seg at a grocery store wharehouse. That's how I made my money when I was new, that's why I stayed. I do not have to work that hard anymore but I have always been able to support my family by myself. That's saying a lot in today's America.

These new guys are all long gone by time I clock out. And I don't chase every minute any more. 60 hours is my max.

HEARD A RUMOR XFK HAS OPENINGS FOR TRANSFERS? ANY TRUTH TO THREE GIVING NOTICE ,JUMPING TO UPS BROWN?

So true. I have done many stupid thing here and was paid most of the time at OT to do it. Nothing like sitting a grocery warehouse at night for 5+ hours sleeping 4 of them and making OT money to boot. The only job I had were a company will pay for you to sleep