Anybody on here felt a negative effect in life from Pres. Trump, I haven't.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kboomarang, Oct 11, 2017.

1. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

I have officially felt the negative impact of the North Korea strategy that our Commander in Chief is following. Two members of my family have orders for South Korea. One is shipping out in December. I am thankful for their service and understand what they signed up for - the good and the bad.

As well as my investments have done over the past year ( and they have done amazing ) I would trade it all not to have this come to pass.

Time is precious and petty bullsh!t shrinks to nothingness when you consider who you could possibly loose if things go sideways.

We are the most powerful country on Earth. We weren't always this powerful. Stop and think how did we get here? We got to the most powerful country on Earth by being the smartest country on Earth. Hopefully , those in charge will remember that there is nothing wrong with being smart. It's what KEEPS the United States of America from being a second place country.

canaryinthemine likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

This president shouldn't have been the one required to step up to the plate with North Korea, the three previous should have.
    At this point, we have to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.