ODFL | Anybody remember the ....

I don't know if the road drivers done them but the dock and p/d did.They ask questions about things like equipment,how long you had been there,things to make your job easier,what department you work in,and what service center you work out of.No names.You could tell them just how satisfied or disatified you were.It was nice to tell them if you were getting the shaft without getting the shaft .

Saw a couple of them.I think they were mostly to evaluate the supers.Those were the only people I ever saw effected by them.

i dont trust that open door thing. too many daddies and mommies at Tville with kids who are your direct supers to do anything.
belive it or not but not my TM but others fall into this.
i actually like my TM....to a point.

i dont trust that open door thing. too many daddies and mommies at Tville with kids who are your direct supers to do anything.
belive it or not but not my TM but others fall into this.
i actually like my TM....to a point.

Don't worry son,I got your back,unless something important comes up.Like going fishing,washing my pickup,going down to the range,you know the real important things that come up.Don't forget when you walk in that open door,you are the Lone Ranger,even Tonto won't stick with you.

like I said.

If they wanted the truth they would go back to the servey.We all seem to know truth about the open door deal.Every one I know that tried the open door thing in the last couple of years have eather gotten fired,or nitpicked untill they quit.

I have just learned to start from the bottom, working up and have never had to go far till I get a OK or a why You should just give up. Basically options are few unless you have a subject that is unusual they already have the answer like it or not.