Holland | Anybody want to be a TM?

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
We need one in Louisville. Our Operations Manager quit last Thursday and our TM left yesterday, Thursday. If anyone knows of someone that can't do anything correct and has very high thought's of themselves, please tell them to apply. Thanks, Benny

Benny I was at Louisville yesterday in bed and every thung looked normal. Dock looked busy and I seen a few exroad drivers out of LO that had just crossed over into the city.

Why did the ops and TM leave or quit?

JimJoe (jj) said:
Benny I was at Louisville yesterday in bed and every thung looked normal. Dock looked busy and I seen a few exroad drivers out of LO that had just crossed over into the city.

Why did the ops and TM leave or quit?
The story is that the TM left to move near his father-in-law because of the father-in-law's poor health to make his wife happy. The OPS left because he started a sporting goods business.

Saddened to see him go.He was easy to get along with.Should'nt be too long for replacement.TM's are a dime a dozen.(LOL)

Welcome RL. Really don't get your first post, but maybe next time you can make a little since. I will assume you are a slave worker-driver for R & L. It probably is not a good idea to flame teamsters on a union forum. GRIZZ

I will promise to make more sense(since) if you promise to use spellcheck. It is proven that anyone can get a cdl and become a truck driver just like anyone can become a tm. The real skill is understanding peoples feelings and aspirations....nobody should be considered a dime a dozen.....except for Ron Carey

I think more like (Jim Carey). Oh yea R&L, spellcheck, waths taht? Making (cents) is more impotant hear. GRIZZ

saaamoking!!! Jim Carey is cool. The Mask was the best I think he has done. Just seen the Grinch on cable,it's ok.

LO should call GB and see if Screamer there's nothing that he don't know about freight or anything else as far as that goes if you don't believe me just ask him he'll tell you He'd fit in real good there.

LO should call GB and see if Screamer there's nothing that he don't know about freight or anything else as far as that goes if you don't believe me just ask him he'll tell you He'd fit in real good there.
To late, we already have "SUPER TM". He's from PJAX and he knows more than a mere mortal TM. He can do it all he's "SUPER TM".