Anyone else affected by the last round?

:bowdown:Did Uncle Sal get layed off?? :popcorn:

I gotta tell ya Crazy you have to get off this kick of everytime someone posts something about 52, you chime in about Sal. He's just the TM we are talking companywide layoffs here. Backoff a little, I hear that a 10 percent giveback is just the beginning (yes I know who you are)

If they would pay more attention to people stealing miles we wouldnt have to give back the money some of us earn honestly

10% - 46cpm = 41.4 ! time to flip burgers there fellas! Hope that isn't the case!

I gotta tell ya Crazy you have to get off this kick of everytime someone posts something about 52, you chime in about Sal. He's just the TM we are talking companywide layoffs here. Backoff a little, I hear that a 10 percent giveback is just the beginning (yes I know who you are)

:popcorn:Actually I like Sal.even more now that he working for you guys but nothing I say on here I would not say to him direct even spent time with him at a Jet game,as far as layoffs go:duh: every company is having them,if you haven't followed the news, and now we are even because I know who you are also:bowdown:
P.S tell Sal the old man said hello:popcorn:

now you see why they are so disgruntled :smilie_132:

It seems to me the employees that are still here and working are not the disgruntled ones, It's the ex employees that are so upset that they left a good job like this that are disgruntled.:loser: I guess you can say they have inferiority complex's so they try to berate us to try to make themselves feel better. You need to stop acting like little school girls to try to get a rise out of a few people and move on. Some of you worked here 5+ years and had one or two bad experiences such as being forced on a layover or a senior driver taking your bid and that made this company no good for you. Some of you since leaving had 3 or more jobs and will never get any seniority and will never be happy anywhere. Sorry , but I call it like I see it.