Yellow | Anyone else having problems with Trucking boards loading?

KcFanNindy

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been experiance long delays while the page loads, I will continue to wait for the page to load, which it never does, I then have to hit the fresh button to load the page.

I have cleared my cookies, and have restarted my computer several times. I can go to other sites, and have no problems.

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

I have been experiance long delays while the page loads, I will continue to wait for the page to load, which it never does, I then have to hit the fresh button to load the page.

I have cleared my cookies, and have restarted my computer several times. I can go to other sites, and have no problems.

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

I too have been having problems getting on the truckingboard site, but I also have a link to the Roadway site, and that goes right thru, so after I`m on there, I`m good to go for the `boards.:smilie_132:

seems to load a little slower than usual when i logged on today. and it was far to the right where i could barely see it. i had to move the bar on the bottom to the right to see the page. i clicked on a section and it came up straight afterwords. seems like a small glitch that should be an easy fix for Jeff.

Had some of the same problems occasionally. Problem is not at Jeff's end it is the server and he has notified them and they will correct it. Sorry for the inconvenience. When the page shows too big, or something out of wack, hit your refresh key, will usually cure the problem.

Sometimes it depends on the browser you are using. It has always taken me forever to load this site and 1 or 2 other sites when I use AOL. When I use Internet Explorer, it's a little better and when I use Mozilla, they all usually load up in a snap.

I think the server is busy quite often as people are waiting to see titan message... seems to take a bit to load at times and it gets frustrating as all heck