ANYONE GET TO MEET THE NEW TM AT 43

nemfworker

TB Lurker
Credits
TALK ABOUT AN *******. This dude talks about how he us to pull dockworkers and drivers into trailers at YRC and beat the ::shit:: out of them??? HE goes around out terminal saying how he is GOD and how he owns this company i didnt know that his name was at the bottom of my paycheck.. if this guy says tm any longer then baltimore is going to be the next one to get closed due to him!

Easy to write derogatory things on a site like this where you can hide. If you have a real problem report him as suggested, be a man and step up or continue to hide and :hissy:

what are they going to do? give him a slap on the hand and tell him to get rid of the problem is all they would do... nothing... tm's come and go thats why baltimore has had 3 now and the terminal is fairley new...

If not satisfied then make yourself avaialble for other job opportunities in the trucking industry where the grass is greener.

[quote author=DOT1 link=topic=82760.msg855427#msg855427 date=1281098120]
Easy to write derogatory things on a site like this where you can hide. If you have a real problem report him as suggested, be a man and step up or continue to hide and :hissy:
[/quote]

Why not use your real name instead of DOT1?

my point is the TM shouldnt be talking to people like he does or saying how he pulled dockworkers or drivers into trailers n kicked the ::shit:: out of him or even saying that he is god. because he isnt. two when u said i should be a man n step up instead of hiding the whole point to this website is to be anonymous. and talk about issues with the trucking company or management of the company or anything you want to talk about in trucking! and why should i have look for another job when i am not the problem. I am not the only one who thinks he is unfit for management of this terminal. pretty much everyone person he didnt hire thinks he's no go.

O.K About 5 years ago we a dock worker threatened t.m. He told the t.m. he was going to kick his butt. Do want to known what the t.m did? He had him arrested for making terrotistic threats. So the next this guy says anything like he going to kick anyone ass call the cops. Make sure you have witness to back you. This will end this problem & the end of him.

Talk is cheap, is he getting the linehaul out before the stroke of midnight? If so let him run his mouth and make himself happy in his little fantasy land. If he's yet another useless TM, do what you have to do to get rid of him. Sounds like he would make a good TM for 40, and yes i know about 40 and that's my point. Take it with a grain of salt, people like him were beat up once too many times in high school and now they want to portray themselves as being big and bad, f'em.

So, NEMF gets a new TM and numerous supervisors leave.....doesn't say much about NEMF or their new TM. If there is truth to what is said about the new TM, why put up with that sort of terroristic tactics?

That place use to be horrible to go into. now it isn't bad. the supervision there now actually talks to the people. the guys I talk to say they like the group there and are glad NEMF brought them in.