anyone hear ....

anyone here if jevic got bought?

Yes, I can tell you with all certainty that we were bought. By Sun Capital Partners back in July 2006. Since then we continue to provide best in class LTL service specializing in larger LTL shipments; haz mat, protect from freeze service. We have the finest corps of drivers in the industry who are recognized time and again by our rabidly loyal customer base.

Due to the type of excellent freight we haul, many lower quality competitors target us with rumors due to their inability to secure business of their own valition. In fact one of our former owners, a cherubish gnome with way too much money and way not enough to do with his life, goes out to the marketplace and actually quotes dates as to when our demise will be. So far, after a dozen dates, today being one of them, nothing's happened. Curiously, though, many folks give creedence to this Napoleanic moron and we find ourselves having to answer: "anyone here if jevic got bought?"

rumors and Harry

Harry the cherub is at the Louisville truck show again ,I don't know why anyone is suprised that he is trying to stir the sh!t pot again. He still has a Bad taste in his mouth from loseing his Baby. with some people its not money that motivates , its ego and legacy .
Lord knows Harry has more money and ego than almost anyone ...but his Legacy has been going back and forth on Creek Rd for 20 years and that is eating at Him every day.

47124267695efd051eble6.jpg

Here we see a couple of NC driver's hauling their goods. I see NC has new uniforms.

Jevic is gonna buy out New Century-----thats all I heard

No need too. We don't want the freight they are hauling. They are pulling anything and everything to keep the trucks rolling.

I hear they have many Disgruntled drivers over there, now that they are not getting new trucks every 2 years like when they first opened their doors.

What the heck....

I haven't been here that long, and I haven't spoken with this Harry guy - but all I know about him is that in the last 4 years - he has been telling our customers specific dates that we are going out of business....What's with him? Doesn't he have a life? Can't he compete on level ground? And why don't customers see that he's told hinm lie after lie after lie about Jevic going out of business...why would u do business with a guy like that?
I don't know - I guess I'm just simple....:hide:

No need too. We don't want the freight they are hauling. They are pulling anything and everything to keep the trucks rolling.

I hear they have many Disgruntled drivers over there, now that they are not getting new trucks every 2 years like when they first opened their doors.
If a driver has a serious wreck and is no longer deemed employable by their carrier ,the door is open at Next Chance Transportation,for less money of course .I'm thinking that may have something to do with the moral issue too. @#$%ing up a good thing has a stigma attached to it. Keep up the good work I'm still a fan..:smilie_132: