Yellow | Anyone here run to Winston Salem?

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
Do any of you guys run to Winston-Salem, NC? The old terminal was in Greensboro, but I think it was still called High Point. The first of July Yellow moved to RDWY's old IB dock. I was wondering if the city desigination has changed or if it's the same. I'm thinking it is HPT or something like that. I think Charlotte is CLT. I have yet to go over and say "Hello" to the guys and see how they are doing at their new home. I'll get over sometime this week. DS.

DS,
I think the terminal code is HIP. I've seen it above some doors at our CTI...Cincinnatti terminal. I never get into the Carolinas from STL. A few STL guys have turned Charlotte (CNC) out of Atlanta (ATL) lately...maybe I'll get to do that someday.

yo d/s......

we never get to camel city......

southern conference people get real jittery and jerky when us central states guys run into their region (i really want to get to buffalo to eat some of ted's hot dogs s'more)....

when i'm being punished and exiled to the extra board i love to travel to exotic locations.....

when i check into nashville or atlanta and ask to go to raphine virginia as a 2nd bed i get looked like i'm from mars or beyond....

nothing i would like better than to cruise up i-77 to the jr tobacco cigar store and get some stogies to stink up a truck with.....

YELLOW rarely changes terminal designations because the lazy nerds in kansas city have to reprogram the entire routing guide for the entire system and in some cases, it changes because of different hubs servicing the end of lines......

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps; i've tried to get to HIP out of CIT once to see some old buddies of mine who transferred in there on a change but i have to be very careful as i owe one of them 10 bucks......