Reddaway | Anyone know when the Northwest contract is to be voted on?

nightcrawler

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that the IBT negotiating party and the Reddaway party have a tentative agreement put together.Does anyone have word on any details (other than the 15% wage reduction) and when the deadline for voting is?:popcorn::Duel:

What I have heard is that you will see two ballots in the mail. One for the wage reduction and one for the contract. I don't believe their is a tentative agreement on the contract. I think it was another "go vote this" from the company. They both should be at your door in a week or two.

How could that be 1 for the wage reduction and 1 for the contract?I think the wage reduction is included in the contract.And what I heard is that the union is advising(telling)the union members to vote on this contract.Well we will defenitly see the outcome of this and the impact it will have on all of us as a whole.

The wage reduction is not included in the contract.
1 vote will be for the proposed contract.
The other will be for the MOU/15%.
The ballots are in the mail as of this week (week of Nov.2)

How could that be 1 for the wage reduction and 1 for the contract?I think the wage reduction is included in the contract.And what I heard is that the union is advising(telling)the union members to vote on this contract.Well we will defenitly see the outcome of this and the impact it will have on all of us as a whole.

Yes you will !!