Anyone receive bankruptcy papers from Jevic

JMBCMP

TB Lurker
Credits
I got 2 letters in the mail today from their bankruptcy filing shows me as a creditor anybody else get these?????????? jmbcmp

if they listed all employees as creditors, u can bet that's a nice way of telling us we're all getting screwed out of any monies they owe us.

Well as in any bankruptcy case, all creditors are notified of when the bankruptcy hearing will be and each creditor can attend to get their hands in any "fair share" of the monies that are held in accounts.

But after that brain fart moment. ^ I am not sure how they could list you as a creditor, since you didn't extend them credit. But hang on to all your paperwork, too reference to, in case you can file a civil action against them.

Look at your last mailed paycheck, under Important Notes "Debtors in Possession Case 08-11008"

Even though we didn't give $ credit to Jevic, they do owe us $$$. I think that makes us creditors.

But after that brain fart moment. ^ I am not sure how they could list you as a creditor, since you didn't extend them credit. But hang on to all your paperwork, too reference to, in case you can file a civil action against them.

because they owe you is how the get to list you corn- flake did the same thing the workers got peenys on the dollars when it was all said an done my uncle was pissed there lawers is the one that made out. good luck to all

Yes i got them too. I tryed to call that number and have not gotten back to me. The next thing to do is find the top dog at sun and stand in front of his house.. And have a nice talk with him or her . And ask him why !!!