ABF | Anyone see this?

mikey

Tired of being lied to...
Credits
We have had several reports of a 17300 series tractor exploding burning and eventually killing the driver. Does anyoone know this to be true?

Latest report that it was out east, and the explosion was the "catalytic convertor" during the regeneration cycle.

you that really s**ks man they dont even test this crapo out we are the one that do it for the company i will tell you somthing if i have to push that button i will get out of the truck and if it starts on fire i will watch it from the other side of the hwy...:TR10driving03:

you that really s**ks man they dont even test this crapo out we are the one that do it for the company i will tell you somthing if i have to push that button i will get out of the truck and if it starts on fire i will watch it from the other side of the hwy...:TR10driving03:
It's a good way to win megabucks if you survive.:biglaugh: Hope no one got hurt though.

Hey,
Don't know if it is the same incident or not.
Sat morning 9/1 my buddy and I were running Nashville from Lexington Ky for UPS FRT I was about 1/2 hr ahead of him when we were returning. He called to tell me one of your guys crashed @ about the 6mm in KY on I-65 NB, it is a construcution zone, all reports indicate that the driver lost control from the right lane hit the retaining wall,on the left, bounced off of it went off the roadway to the right and struck a tree. The tractor burst into flames shortly thereafter, the driver was pulled from the tractor by another driver. I read in the Monday paper, sadly the driver did not survive after being air-cared to Nashville.
I believe the driver was from Nashville and was 46 yrs of age, sorry cannot recall his name.
Hope this helps
Take Care