Anyone wanna work?

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I got a route Monday, just wondering if someone would like to pretend to be me and run my route, its not bad, maybe 1150 cases and 13 stops, start at midnight and be done by 1000.

Interested parties can post up here and let me know, pay is..well..not much, but consider the wonderful experience you could have!!:wtflol:

I will cover ya Girl, just make sure those mud chains are in or on the truck, I promise not to send that pete over the cliff!

I got a route Monday, just wondering if someone would like to pretend to be me and run my route, its not bad, maybe 1150 cases and 13 stops, start at midnight and be done by 1000.

Interested parties can post up here and let me know, pay is..well..not much, but consider the wonderful experience you could have!!:wtflol:

Sure, I'll do it. You just have to here and cover my route. It starts monday, 200 miles to the first stop, 615 cases, 9 stops. Seven must be off monday. You will have two p/u and two delivers on tuesday. The first deliver is 330am and then the first p/u is at 5am.

Did I mention that it consits of all ice cream stores and they can be a pain. Oh ya, you get spend the night in a motel.

Look her RR, I'm looking to be off work, not fly to PA to do your gravy route, I would sop that gravy up with a biscuit!! Your a lucky man! I like motels, I always order pizza and then sleep like a baby...LOL!!!

If I have to do your tues then you have to do mine, its a 12 hr route, however, last tues I went straight to St John dragged 7 pallets up to the 2nd floor, then straight to Hillcrest hospital, 800 cases 12 pallets down a long long hallway, by pallet jack, then a 12 case stop, then a 60 case stop, then 20 cases then 80 cases, done by 0930 start @ 0200, you will like that route!! my usual route is 12 hrs and around 16 stops, last week was total gravy, 1150 came off by pallet jack, it don't get better than that!!!

Look her RR, I'm looking to be off work, not fly to PA to do your gravy route, I would sop that gravy up with a biscuit!! Your a lucky man! I like motels, I always order pizza and then sleep like a baby...LOL!!!

Trust me, this time of the year, that overnight run is no gravy route. It's 369 miles start to finish on mondays. Did I mention that you have to deal with traffic around Baltimore, MD to get to the last stop of the day? Now, if you want a gravy route, I can let you do my Thuresday. You'll be lucky if you hand unload more then 50 cases out 700. 9-10 dock stops and if the once in blue moons order, then it is 13-14 docks. 12-16 stops total.

I ain't doin the northeast, you can keep Baltimore, and all those other towns up there, I'm done, I will run my route and be happy about it, thank you and good night...GT has left the building...................

I ain't doin the northeast, you can keep Baltimore, and all those other towns up there, I'm done, I will run my route and be happy about it, thank you and good night...GT has left the building...................

I will have to agree about the Northeast. I'm out, got to leave at 2am.

I USED to do 85-95 stops a day with 200-300 pieces a day.Of course that was in a step van(package car). Let me tell you,that was a work out!!!!
Kind of miss those days.

Break? I don't think so Tim...if I break it, well, I guess I'll just call out road service, remember Girl, I ain't no oilfield dude, I hope I get a sleeper so I can take a proper nap...can ya hook a Brother up?