Yellow | anyone work in richfield that can help ?

slinky

TB Regular
Credits
im wondering if the bottom guy on linehaul is working everyday and if so how long could one expect to work regurly ? i got the call from the guy down there today from an app i filled out a while back..im in no position to get hired and only work 1-2 days.i really want this job i just need to know that work will probally be steady for a few months.if not ill have to try to get in another time.thanks :sombrero2:

If those 1 to 2 days you can work a week are weekends then your in luck . I only have a few guys below me and I have worked most days I have been available including every weekend . They love giving you night running your first few years as my start times have mostly been 6pm to mnidnight . I'm very happy here so far , so take the job if you can . From what I've heard you will probably get laid off come thankagiving for a few months minimum . All the first year drivers will .

Usually 3 or 4 depending on how busy things are , from listening to the status baord , I wil probably be off all day today .

Hey guys I don't know how it's been running up there @ RFO but Down here in STL it's been weird. I'm about the top of the bottom 1/3 of the board here and I am working pretty regularly. I Average about 2800 miles a week. But I don't think the guy too far below me are working that much. It's getting tho be that time of year. When things start to get sporadic. You may work alot one week and then not get called for a couple of weeks. It's also been weird this year with reguard to how freight has been moving. Kind of sporadic. Best advice I could give you if you hire on is to keep something on the back burner in the event that you get laid off you can fall back onto something. That is what most of us did.