ANYONE working online??

Cerberus_Kelpie

TB Veteran
Credits
GREETINGS ALL,

This post is NOT:
anything to do with promoting any site.
to do with sales of anything.

Just curious IF anyone here at T.B. is or knows of anyone working---looking at working---has worked---will never work---does not know what is working online??
I have been dabbling with online work at home interests since October '13 and have yet to land anything that actually works.

I personally know NO ONE doing such and I've yet to meet anyone in person successful at working from home.

Apart from posting here at T.B., I'm still driving O.T.R. and Local.

Thanks to anyone, everyone for something, anything, nothing.

CHEERS!!

Probably not exactly what your looking for but, my wife works from home on the computer everyday for a BIG insurance company. I can't remember the last time I had to say "you look nice today"..lol...cause she never gets out of sweats or pajamas..lol

My future ex wife was going to do medical transcription from home. Think she had to go to the office once a week. She never followed thru.

My brother in law does tech support for a major global camera company. think he does the website updates. Only takes calls from pros.
He once took a call from the space station!!
Anyway,could do the job from home. Company says no.

Telecommuting....there are supposedly some ways to convince some companies to allow such to happen however from xeastend, some companies are just stubborn.

CHEERS!!

Actually I have a cousin that worked for ATT his job required nothing but computer work. Why commute into the office when you can do the same thing from home. He worked at home for 20+ years going in only for occasional meetings...

My wifes job keeps track of everything she does, even though she's home, she can't screw around. The mouse on her computer has to move every few minutes, or they figure she's not doing her job. She actually had more freedom in the office..lol

Lots of people are either telecommuting, working entirely from home via an internet connection, or doing at least some of their daily work related duties from home.

Many of the office minions at the company I drive for are set up to sign on from their desktop computers at home. They can get on and conduct work related stuff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all while in their comfy abode, even while they have whatever game on the television they may be interested in watching, or while the missus is squawking away at them.

My stepdaughter works for Boeing, and frequently does some of her job from her home, sitting in the comfort of her warm and cozy domicile, in whatever clothing she deems appropriate, and at whatever pace she chooses.

All for $45 an hour.

I think I need to get on there.

Open an illegal bar from Home !.... Maybe your girl could show her breasts. "Hay Hunny bunny ....could you jump up and down ?"

Don't follow his advice. He ended up being indited then slit his own throat

Don Lapre, TV pitchman accused of fraud, found dead in Arizona jail cell of apparent ******* - NY Daily News

The only true path to success!

Unless one can sew something unusual, it's not very profitable.
"A stitch in time, saves $.09".
- - - -
Sites for the thread interest:
WorldProfit
WealthyAffiliate
YouGetPaidFast
YourEightSteps
InternetLifestyleNetwork
BuildABizonline
empowernetwork

SCAMS are everywhere and some of the best are in Trucking:
Best Driver Jobs

*WE'RE HIRING DRIVERS*--must have 5-20 years experience in trucking, Haz-Mat or X endorsement, t.w.i.c., be bi or tri lingual, at least 25 years old, willing to stay away from home a MINIMUM of 28 days AFTER orientation, then a minimum of 37 days BEFORE requesting home time, 2 weeks out = 1 day home--non negotiable, FORCED dispatch, NO travel restrictions to both Canada and Mexico and must have acceptable credit for our FORCED lease to own programs--we offer ONLY refurbished cornbinders or sterlings.
*some conditions and additional requirements apply. Your recruiter will detail specifics. Starting pay non negotiable--we use a dart board (no, not a board from dart). Equipment ASSIGNED and non negotiable. We'll treat you according to our top notch standards. Your cooperation is not required. Once driven here, you'll NEVER AGAIN drive anywhere else.*
Multiple Felony CONVICTIONS, Scumbags/Slobs/Degenerates/Racists/LAZY/WORTHLESS people ENCOURAGED to apply!!
If you were FIRED from or simply destroyed equipment or quit under dispatch from any or ALL of these: jb hunt, schneider, swift, cr england, pam, barr-nunn, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED to apply with US
We Award Stupid Tossers Evenly or WASTE Trucking Company Inc., LLC.
1=866=WE-R-DUMB

IF such advert were the ONLY OPTION to continue Truck Driving, maybe some of US would consider online adventures for income??
Back to ON TOPIC, whatever, wherever.
CHEERIOUSNESS!!

Last edited by a moderator: