Anything is better then what we have !

you you think the union is free from lies? gimmie a break, they have just as much at stake if not more...more members, more $$ for them also

They are a business too at the end of the day dont think its NOT about money for them either...

Unions arent sunshine and RAINBOWS like you are harping them to be, if they were everything would be unionized and membership wouldnt be at record lows lol

Lets think this through,,,I came from a union carrier and I worked 40 hrs a week PERIOD they always kept us under the 40, if you were over there was hell to pay,,,,, so can you live on 40 hrs a week at our currant dollars per hour ? Can you?? Because there will not be any overtime period.
Stops and miles drivers,,,,, will you still be stops & miles or switched to hourly held to 40 hrs a week. Nothing will be the same your right we will have to start from ground zero with NOTHING !!!

YOU all need to think long and hard about this. My mind is made up after reading and watching the YRC teamsters pretty much vote to shut down and go out of business. I need to feed my family I suggest you do the same.

I have never heard that at a freight company 40hrs? I work 50 to 60 a week in freight and that is a fact! You may or may not but I cannot verify? Even our dock guys gets 50hrs per week minium! Unless you are an 8 and skate man?

Richard Beers you just hit the nail on the head!!! YOU ARE WORTH MORE AFTER 40 HOURS A WEEK ! THEY CALL THAT OVERTIME!!!! There are no scare tactics here, just information to improve your quality of life as a teamster. If you feel you're only worth straight time for all the hours you work and taking money away from your family by paying for your health care the maybe YOU should and truckerswife101 should start looking for a new job. THE UNION IS COMING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

I have a question for Mark. You don't work here any more wtf do you care? And if I remember correctly you were Buds b!tch when you were running north jersey you just couldn't stay out if the Molly Pritchard and got caught stealing time !! So sorry I can't follow a effing thief !!

truckerswife doesnt need to find a new job 107 needs to go find some new pincushions to go after, drivers that have "Called the Hall" realized the garbage that you are posting on here

Woo woo wooo
Darsky and jbusy and drive what did you find out ? I don't see anything on here supporting your great find
Just you congratulating yourselves?!

darksky I don't know where you get your information from with regards to me but I was NOT with the crew that got busted at the rest area. Just so you know, as a former teamster I KNOW how to play the game. All my breaks were logged to the exact minute to cover my time. Those guys that got busted didn't log their breaks when they stopped. That's what got them in trouble. I REQUESTED to work for Bud because he was the only dispatcher that knew how to manage my time wisely. I respected him and he respected me... Probably the only person in management that understood what we were up against each day. Oh wait I know why... Because he used to work for Yellow and he knew what real drivers were all about. I get respect I give a man a good days work. So a thief i'm not, just an honest man who gave my dispatcher a honest days work. That's something to be proud of. So darksky, why make these accusations and hide behind a screen name? Obviously you know my name is Mark Semus! Afraid of a Teamster are you ???

afraid of a teamster lmao? sounds like you are mostly composed of disgruntled workers who found a new job trying to convince drivers they are in need of your GREAT representation skills...

WOMP... dont think so

O and i thought we were congratulating someone who was one the fence and FOUND OUT you guys are all clowns lol

that was obvious,

called the hall and the hall does not have all the answers :flame:

Ahh finally a little truth comes out !

So Mark you dont work here any more and have not for some time now. I just want all on this board to understand this.

And it want all to understand that we had/have pictures Of you sleeping in your truck at a rest area when you were supposed to be on your way back to the terminal.

Respect ? Good days work ? Proud to steal time ? You stole time like a thief and we are suppose to follow you and the teamsters ?

Sorry it's drivers like you that put out good company's out of business.

If you men want to follow a thief aka the teamster way good luck to ya !

ouch Mark Semen or whoever you are you are EXPOSED lmao

o wait...we already knew you and UNIONlife and your other rocket scientist friends were not drivers

wasnt that obvious from the start :27:

Go find a walmart to organize we dont need this SPAM from you clowns

darksky, They or should Say you had pictures of me sleeping but what I do on my logged break is my business. I could've stood on my head and spit chicklets during my LOGGED break and that's my business. I thought you were talking about the bust at 7A. I was not there for that one but if I was I would've been legit because like I said i always logged my breaks and lunch to justify my time. The incident you're speaking of was at exit 7. I did stop there to take my 15 minute coffee break, which was logged, and was called in the office. And guess what... even though I logged it and the times matched perfectly to my qualcomm, they still suspended me for a day!!! Why you ask ? Because there was no representation to defend me. The documents were conclusive but Mike and Bobblehead didn't care. If the union was there that my friend would never have happened!!! Understand now???? Keep making false accusations without the truth and you"re the one that looks like a fool. Still can't bring yourself to state your name I see. Pansy Ass!!!

calm down mark semen, we know who you work for now... no sense in losing your cool

o wait ...too late

PS you were masquerading as a current employee for quite some time...(kinda hiding behind a screenname?)

keep your UNION bs to yourself

jbusy12, like I said I was a driver. Unfortunately I was forced to retire due to my medical condition from an accident back in February 2010. Seriously, I hope you guys are really looking at this situation because the company hasn't offered anything to all of you since the 5% give back. Don't you think you're worth more then what they throw at you? You guys are the backbone of the company. You transport the revenue each and every day to make the company who they stand for today. You all work hard each and every day and deserve much more than they hand out.

Never ever did I say I was an employee. If you read my early posts I clearly stated I was a former employee who was retired. So why are YOU still hiding behind a screen name????

Hiding ? Like Lou G or Ny Joe F or Mark S or etc etc etc. Your outed and don't have a dog in this fight. So beat it we don't want to hear about the good ok days of you stealing time aka the Teamster way.

ahh must have mixed you up with unionlife...there are so many recruiters on here it was hard to remember who was a retired driver turned recruiter...

bottom line is a UNION MOLE is a UNION MOLE

Yup I am a pansy ass and you an effing thief and you were caught stealing time and had to leave because you were going to be fired. Tell the truth Mark tell the truth why us men should follow a bunch of thieves ?

Like I said I am done with you. You don't have a dog in this fight your just a bitter old b!tch & your a liar an a thief and it's out there for all to see ,,,so enjoy life Mark people see you for what you really are and won't follow you or the teamsters. Good luck god speed.