TForce | Anything New?

accelerator

TB Legend
Credits
Has anybody seen or heard anything new lately aside from the new saftey rules. What about expansions? Lets keep the gossip flowing.....:funky: :funky:

Their promoting the gain sharing program,
Which I've had expland a bunch of times,and still don't get it?

I guess the zero tolerence yard rules,is the latest thing?

We are still waiting for our safety vests,cones,and for it to warm up enough to paint our cross walks,and direction arrows.

Don't know if this one is new to you.....I was talkin with my line-haul supervisor the other day, and he said that coorperate is aiming to phase out the outside carriers by the 19th of this month.

I took the day off for a doctors appoinment,and some work I had around my house.
Its May already tomorrow,I sure hope we are all doing what we have been taught on these new yard rules.
Zero tolerence,I know I don't want to see anybody get the boot for forgetting any of this new stuff.

How long do you think the company will take to enforce this zero tolerence policy?

If we all are doing everything we are supposed to do, none of us will have to find out if this zero tolerence will ever be carried out.

I took the day off for a doctors appoinment,and some work I had around my house.
Its May already tomorrow,I sure hope we are all doing what we have been taught on these new yard rules.
Zero tolerence,I know I don't want to see anybody get the boot for forgetting any of this new stuff.

How long do you think the company will take to enforce this zero tolerence policy?

If we all are doing everything we are supposed to do, none of us will have to find out if this zero tolerence will ever be carried out.

I have my own doubts about the system APO. TIME WILL TELL.......

Well our TM handed out our new safety vest this morning.
Now we all are really bright truck drivers,when we are walking in our yard.

We got floresent yellow,but to the human eye it looks like a bright,light floresent green.

One of our drivers had me write his name on the back with the fancy lettering I know how to do.
I told him if anyone asked you who put his name on it,don't tell them.

I like doing this fancy lettering,but I don't want to have to do everyone.

Don't know if this one is new to you.....I was talkin with my line-haul supervisor the other day, and he said that coorperate is aiming to phase out the outside carriers by the 19th of this month.
Well now let me see,,HUMMMM shinny wheels ,,Well I would bet good money that was not COORPERATE talking..Thats the contract wording ,, :1036316054: :funky: :smilie_132:

GOOD POINT:1036316054:

Well appearently it did'nt bother them too tell a bunch of the people they told us too hire, they are now laid off, and now, we are concearned about having subcontract firms hauling our freight, I am not mocking you ollie when I ask this, but why now?

It does'nt sound too me like they enjoyed paying more for subcontractor's and they have now come too the realization it's cheaper to do this with our own drivers, does'nt add up....:smilie_132:

Ok u r saying ur A/C dosen't work? Well I believe it will when the contract is in place what u bet,,,:1036316054:

Well I hope it is believe me, I remember a couple of years back they did not want too spend the monies on the refridgerant to charge the system, this came from DAVE in pittburgh PA. Too expensive.

Our roving mechanic was out in our yard fixing up all of our VCR write up's.
His vest needs an oil change already.
Its gone from bright green,or yellow however you see them to a dark greacy,with a hint of green.

He told me his is just two weeks old,and he's ready for a trade-in.
I said well I guess so,you don't have any choice but to work on all the tractors waring the vest.
He said yeah...........
I can't repete the rest of what he thought about this new idea!