Anything on the WARN LAW?

i hope you weight 500 lbs if you are waiting on the WARN ACT because you want get sh*t and you will need the fat to live on. that is a waste of tax payers dollars to write this law

What a bunch of jerks! It was just a question. I have a job. I'm making more than I did at Jevic and not dealing with a bunch of children (like you)

If you joined one of the suites, they will notify you if something happens. Don't hold your breath though. It could be years before the courts decide which creditors (which is what you are considered now) get paid and how much. If any money shows up in the mail someday, it will be a pleasant surprise.

We received a call today from the one law firm, Faulkner (spelling), because DH didn't send back a signed agreement. She said they have changed their fees to be class action, so the agreement is now 2 pgs not 11. She is sending a new one.

Has anyone signed up with both law firms? I think DH signed up with the one. I don't see the need. I'm thinking you can only be compensated once for the loss, so you would only get from one or the other. Thoughts?

Yeh, I heard from some clerk in the office of the New York guys... They are still in discovery trying to learn how far back Sun and our boys knew that closing the doors was the plan.... She also said that everyone who responded to the class action will be notified when it has been accepted and will be given the oportunity to opt out or stay the course..... She said this process could take up to 2 years ......

The federal warn law states that a company going out of business must give employees 60 days notice or pay them 60 days pay. The NJ warn law states that you should be given 1 week of pay for each year of service.