ODFL | Applied at OD BUT...

Lets not get in a pizzing contest over who does the most best.As an ex dockworker,I know who carrys everybody else........just joking.

You are right Jim Bob WE ARE A TEAM and we should work toghether and not against each other. A good Team and good teamwork let us be allways on the top.:1036316054:

Hey losttrkdriver...If it wasn't a chargeable accident and it's not on your DMV record whats the problem?Don't tell them.Chances are the'll never find out.

Hey losttrkdriver...If it wasn't a chargeable accident and it's not on your DMV record whats the problem?Don't tell them.Chances are the'll never find out.

Its all taken care of now. I go monday morning and do the road test and drug screen, she also said that i would be filling out alot more paperwork and should plan on being there most of the day.

Before anyone throws a hand truck at me I'm not suggesting all L/H boys are slobs either from my earlier post. In P & D we have a few characters as well. Is it me or does it seem like OD has lowered their standards to keep up with growth? We have guys with felonies working at our terminal now. I could've sworn that was a no-hire just a year or two ago. Old Dominion is a great place to work at, but some of the TM's haven't been picking drivers that are qualified to fulfill the job duties.

Yes you are correct. I have seen and heard some pretty scarey things at my barn too.