Yellow | April 1st raise coming soon..... But remember, before you get excited...

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
JZ8E3no.jpg

:fingure:

Get The burn barrels ready for 2019. Cuz 15% is worth going on strike. Cu they have shown equal sacrifice is working so well ! !!!
Im rea
Get The burn barrels ready for 2019. Cuz 15% is worth going on strike. Cu they have shown equal sacrifice is working so well ! !!!
I
Im ready for a strike. 2019,37 years. Nothing equal happening. Tired of the bs. I say call em on it. the company as a whole cant do know better than what we see im ready to move on with my skills and seek better job satisfaction. I like my job but we are not going anywhere in the ltl market. To young to know better

(4) All other compensation for 2015 includes the following:
Name
Perquisite
Payments
($)
Relocation
Reimbursement
($)
Total
($)
James L. Welch . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10,019(a) — 10,019
Jamie G. Pierson . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 111,458(b) — 111,458
James A. Fry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2,230(c) 137,549(d) 139,779
Darren D. Hawkins . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,035(e) — 3,035
Scott D. Ware . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 102(f) — 102
b) Represents amounts reimbursed to Mr. Pierson for reasonable costs incurred in his weekly travel from
his home in Dallas, Texas to Overland Park. The total amount incurred by Mr. Pierson for his 2015
travel costs was $109,063. This total amount includes reimbursement of $50,660 of taxes with respect
to these travel costs. Also represents a $1,198 non-cash gift, which value includes reimbursement of
$556 of taxes with respect to this gift, a $1,095 employer contribution to the 401(k) plan in his name
and $102 paid for the cost of premiums for a term life insurance policy paid by us.
http://secfilings.nasdaq.com/filing...INC.&FormType=DEF+14A&RcvdDate=3/17/2016&pdf=
:poke:

Yes in 2019 it's STRIKE TIME !!!! enough is enough, with free stock awards & pay raises & bonuses & perks !!!!!! but don't think we can get these yes voters to vote no ????

politicians-or-union-members-union-or-politician-political-poster-1298062982.jpg
Has the yellow pig WON the battle with the union ?? As it seems the stick together union brotherhood has been broken now by yrcw ??? Guess will see in 2019 ????

Wong, it's only 2016, chill out. Stressing out the way you do may mean you won't make it to 2019. One day at a time buddy.
I am voting the Wong ticket if there is a next time, partner !!!!
politicians-or-union-members-union-or-politician-political-poster-1298062982.jpg
Has the yellow pig WON the battle with the union ?? As it seems the stick together union brotherhood has been broken now by yrcw ??? Guess will see in 2019 ????

That's it, I am definitely going to spend an hour each day honing my picketing skills and barrel burning techniques in preparation!!

Any of you are welcome to join me. Practice makes perfect. I should have it mastered in 2.5 - 3 years, whaddayathink?

That's it, I am definitely going to spend an hour each day honing my picketing skills and barrel burning techniques in preparation!!

Any of you are welcome to join me. Practice makes perfect. I should have it mastered in 2.5 - 3 years, whaddayathink?
1970+STRIKE1_1879602b.jpg
Practice & Get ready for a RUMBLE !!!

Tell Jamie to go back to Woodstock! I wonder what he was smok'in to make a dumbass statement like that?
Hey Jamie, Remember the word EQUAL? Look it up sometime. Maybe then you'll understand why most of us are PISSED OFF!
What makes that a dumb statement? So far the rank and file have agreed with him on every mou vote? Just like in football, keep running the same play until the other team, or in this case, teamsters, stop it.