Yellow | April 2017 pay raise

Question here , isn't this Double Dipping of the -15% , when they already take out -15% weekly and then take out -15% of our pay raise and then again on Friday take out -15% again ? So to me if you do the Math ,that's -30% ?? Right ?? and yes know it was voted in , But to me the Math adds up to -30% weekly ??:duh: :greedy dollars:

Hey Wong, good to see you back posting. I was getting worried when I didn't see any activity from you for a time. Hope all is OK with you. :1036316054:

Question here , isn't this Double Dipping of the -15% , when they already take out -15% weekly and then take out -15% of our pay raise and then again on Friday take out -15% again ? So to me if you do the Math ,that's -30% ?? Right ?? and yes know it was voted in , But to me the Math adds up to -30% weekly ??:duh: :greedy dollars:
It's just a 15% lower rate from total wage. They lowered our rate by 15% and the raise is part of our rate. Not a double dip. I don't like it either....just saying

There's no -15% the rate is full rate. Going forward when negotiating a pay raise the pay rate at that time will be the starting point. There will be no getting back the money taken from us by the company and sheep.

There's no -15% the rate is full rate. Going forward when negotiating a pay raise the pay rate at that time will be the starting point. There will be no getting back the money taken from us by the company and sheep.

d5dvoaa.jpg

I heard we were getting 7 1/2 % back in the south.

I heard Wong is going to start training all the Holland guys too, on driving the gold hotels.....

No, no, no, he's going to train new drivers at UPS using virtual reality. UPS heard he's been living in virtual reality for so long that he's a shoe in for the trainer position.

"New UPS drivers will have to prove themselves in virtual reality before they can get behind the wheel of one of the company's 10,000-pound trucks."

"The delivery company announced Tuesday that it will add virtual reality tests to its driver training program starting next month. UPS expects virtual reality will make its drivers safer and smarter."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/technology/business/ups-virtual-reality/index.html

No, no, no, he's going to train new drivers at UPS using virtual reality. UPS heard he's been living in virtual reality for so long that he's a shoe in for the trainer position.

"New UPS drivers will have to prove themselves in virtual reality before they can get behind the wheel of one of the company's 10,000-pound trucks."

"The delivery company announced Tuesday that it will add virtual reality tests to its driver training program starting next month. UPS expects virtual reality will make its drivers safer and smarter."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/technology/business/ups-virtual-reality/index.html

Should be able to find tons of trainees hiding in their parents' basements, smoking weed. They will excel in the 'virtual' skills, but when it comes to reality performance, there may be a drop off in motivation. :17142: