Yellow | april 2019

I hope everybody has had enough of the bull :::shit::: for the past ten years come on guys and girls everyone get their heads out of your ass and stick together we have suffered enough
Not gonna happen. To much PC crowd. Just shut it down. Im ready to give up 36 years,5weeks vacation,healthcare out the yingyang,most know all bennies. Honest days work is to much to ask for a lot of folks nowadays. Hellbent on destruction. Pay the rate or lock it up. To bad with truck driver shortage. Take yours out first.

Ernie used the strike vote against ABF members.. so when asked to vote to, give the IBT the right to strike on your behalf ...vote NO, make the IBT and YRCW keep negotiating. Then in late April or May we can do another strike vote if it is needed!

Last edited:
2019 time to "Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate " , NO negotiations period !
ce87029327bc8e977f40e7776239eb1f.jpg

Wong, I hate to tell you but you've been "sheepishly" accepting the lowered pay rate ever since it was voted on and accepted some years ago. So pretending you're some "wolf" baring his fangs is a bit silly don't you think? Uncle T.

I was thinking she might endeavor the SMH thread and explain by numbers the exact location of her line in the sand.

Wong, I hate to tell you but you've been "sheepishly" accepting the lowered pay rate ever since it was voted on and accepted some years ago. So pretending you're some "wolf" baring his fangs is a bit silly don't you think? Uncle T.
Yes I was out voted but sheep before Uncle T. ,but its time for all drivers to be a Wolf in 2019 , not a sheep anymore

Ernie used the strike vote against ABF members.. so when asked to vote to, give the IBT the right to strike on your behalf ...vote NO, make the IBT and YRCW keep negotiating. Then in late April or May we can do another strike vote if it is needed!

That is our Hoffa Teamster leadership at it's finest. Bamboozle the membership so they (Hoffa and Company), can get on with their lives. I wish I was still proud to be a Teamster. Now I don't want to mention it in good company.

I think Wong believes he’s a wolf in sheeps clothing.