Yellow | April 23, 2018 is D-Day for Truckers

ok, Uncle Trip , enlighten me on where did this come from and why nobody has heard of it before ? and as for as pre-trip or post trip , 90% of driver's don't do one anyway !

ok, Uncle Trip , enlighten me on where did this come from and why nobody has heard of it before ? and as for as pre-trip or post trip , 90% of driver's don't do one anyway !

This is news to me nephew, first I've heard of it.

Sadly I agree with you about the pre/post trip inspections. Then again, don't we often shoot ourselves in the foot on the job?

fPizGEb.jpg

Ernie says "Sounds OK to me!"
:nut kick:

You still operate under a contract that pays things other than just per mile. I do too. This sounds like something for full truckload carriers, and most only pay mileage now. To get good drivers, companies have to pay for extras, or they won’t stay in biz....

This is news to me nephew, first I've heard of it.

Sadly I agree with you about the pre/post trip inspections. Then again, don't we often shoot ourselves in the foot on the job?
Ok, yeah kinda the way I read it ,IF it passes any company could use this rule & not pay a Driver ?

This is so funny I think I pulled a muscle laughing.

This industry is in a giant crunch right now, having trouble finding someone to even sit in the cab, 10 loads for every available truck, and they want the ability to avoid detention pay and the like? What are these people smoking, and where can I get some?

When will they realize that the indentured servitude that is this industry at large is why they already can't find anyone willing to do it? Now they want to make it worse?

This is so funny I think I pulled a muscle laughing.

This industry is in a giant crunch right now, having trouble finding someone to even sit in the cab, 10 loads for every available truck, and they want the ability to avoid detention pay and the like? What are these people smoking, and where can I get some?

When will they realize that the indentured servitude that is this industry at large is why they already can't find anyone willing to do it? Now they want to make it worse?

Funny stuff.