Yellow | April pay Raise and -15%

Concept-Truck.jpg
Triplex what-cha think of CRST newest truck ?? Big R & Me test drove it last week ,pretty sweet ride !!! maybe some wk-end you can go with us on a west coast Quick turn ???

How do you guys get to do all that cool stuff? I'm jealous. I'd love to go with you and BRG, let me know when I can do it. I'll get my chain drive wallet out of the closet!

Concept-Truck.jpg
Triplex what-cha think of CRST newest truck ?? Big R & Me test drove it last week ,pretty sweet ride !!! maybe some wk-end you can go with us on a west coast Quick turn ???
That looks like something that was in a bad wreck!
I had thought it hit the tree in the photo... Had to do a double take...!

Concept-Truck.jpg
Except Wong has a bad habit of not checking to see if I am in the bunk when he stops. Last week he stopped at Breezewood, and I woke up and ran in to get a bag of popcorn. He came back out and took off.Needless to say, he was at Wheeling before he noticed I was not aboard!!!!!!

Except Wong has a bad habit of not checking to see if I am in the bunk when he stops. Last week he stopped at Breezewood, and I woke up and ran in to get a bag of popcorn. He came back out and took off.Needless to say, he was at Wheeling before he noticed I was not aboard!!!!!!
My Bad , really sorry about that partner , from now on I will be sure to check on you !!:6817:

Unfortunately. Everyone at ups is asked to do their part...and paid top money to do it.
Big R-I went to Ups a year and a half ago, left the 309 terminal. I run St. Paul on teams 4 times a week from Chicago..you know what I see? I see yrc drivers all pulled over at the rest areas and at the toll booths sleeping, as long as I stay in uniform and make my scheduled times, I never hear a word from anyone at Ups, except an occasional thank you for getting the packages there on time, a totally different attitude over here. It does suck that it takes 3 yrs. to make top mileage pay and 4 yrs. to make top hourly rate, but I knew that going in

Big R-I went to Ups a year and a half ago, left the 309 terminal. I run St. Paul on teams 4 times a week from Chicago..you know what I see? I see yrc drivers all pulled over at the rest areas and at the toll booths sleeping, as long as I stay in uniform and make my scheduled times, I never hear a word from anyone at Ups, except an occasional thank you for getting the packages there on time, a totally different attitude over here. It does suck that it takes 3 yrs. to make top mileage pay and 4 yrs. to make top hourly rate, but I knew that going in
Ya... The pats on the back have never been at the Y or R. And definitely not at YRC. Moral has never been one of their strong parts. Especially now. When both were separate safety awards were there. That was a pat on the back. They don't care about any of that anymore.
What I am trying to say is you can take the most hard core hater in your terminal and give him just the respect part.... No matter who is wrong... Or right.... and it will do wonders. You may not see it and he won't admit it. But do it on a regular basis and it will turn people around.
As of now I don't see it happening. Every penney counts. They won't even put light bulbs in the dock door lights where I am. Been on them for two months over that single issue. So.... That's where they stand.
Good to hear your happy at ups. More power to you.
Unfortunately we will never be. And it shows.

Ya... The pats on the back have never been at the Y or R. And definitely not at YRC. Moral has never been one of their strong parts. Especially now. When both were separate safety awards were there. That was a pat on the back. They don't care about any of that anymore.
What I am trying to say is you can take the most hard core hater in your terminal and give him just the respect part.... No matter who is wrong... Or right.... and it will do wonders. You may not see it and he won't admit it. But do it on a regular basis and it will turn people around.
As of now I don't see it happening. Every penney counts. They won't even put light bulbs in the dock door lights where I am. Been on them for two months over that single issue. So.... That's where they stand.
Good to hear your happy at ups. More power to you.
Unfortunately we will never be. And it shows.
Dock door lights out sounds like a good spot/situation for a W/C claim.

We have taken doors down... Time stamped... And all... Over the past two months.
No one cares. More lights just keep going out. Takes a week to get a roll of toilet paper! Serious.
It's all a joke anymore. Best thing to do is get your eight and get out the gate. That's all they want anyways. I am dock only. Which is terrible because you never get away like the drivers do. Not saying they have it easy or get away from the BS... But they get out. We... Don't.
Life at the factory.. Lol.

Last edited:
Question, A Driver asked isn't this Double -15% , with the raise , because they are already taking the -15% and then taking another -15% of the .40 cent to on top of that for the next year too ?? so technically they are taking -30% then ?? ok need some of you Math geniuses to figure this out ??:confused1:

Question, A Driver asked isn't this Double -15% , with the raise , because they are already taking the -15% and then taking another -15% of the .40 cent to on top of that for the next year too ?? so technically they are taking -30% then ?? ok need some of you Math geniuses to figure this out ??:confused1:
Its all on the level partner. I just got off the phone with Liberty Tax Service, and they said Jamie is not cooking us on the .40 cents.....

Did someone call for a genius? Let's see now, we took a 15% cut in 2014, a 15% cut in 2015, we're taking a 15% cut in 2016, we'll take a 15% cut in 2017, and we'll take a 15% cut in 2018. That means we will have taken a 75% cut by the time the 2019 negotiation take place. I may have failed math but they can't fool me when it comes to numbers! :duh::hilarious: :hysterical: :lmao:

We have taken doors down... Time stamped... And all... Over the past two months.
No one cares. More lights just keep going out. Takes a week to get a roll of toilet paper! Serious.
It's all a joke anymore. Best thing to do is get your eight and get out the gate. That's all they want anyways. I am dock only. Which is terrible because you never get away like the drivers do. Not saying they have it easy or get away from the BS... But they get out. We... Don't.
Life at the factory.. Lol.
Saw some video of those waterfalls in the office and breakroom‼️What a mess‼️

Did someone call for a genius? Let's see now, we took a 15% cut in 2014, a 15% cut in 2015, we're taking a 15% cut in 2016, we'll take a 15% cut in 2017, and we'll take a 15% cut in 2018. That means we will have taken a 75% cut by the time the 2019 negotiation take place. I may have failed math but they can't fool me when it comes to numbers! :duh::hilarious: :hysterical: :lmao:
If you go back to 2009, we're paying them just to work!

Wong, the $0.40 raise was based on the old contract and the old pay rate. Let's say for example that the old pay rate was $25.00 per hour. Then a $0.40 raise would calculate out to an increase of 0.40/25.00 x 100 or 1.60%. Now lets say the reduced pay rate is 15% less or $21.25 per hour. A $0.34 pay raise (0.40 reduced by 15%) would still calculate out to the same 1.60% increase. That's why the increase was also reduced by 15%.

Saw some video of those waterfalls in the office and breakroom‼️What a mess‼️
Ya... We got the breakroom and office area washed out yesterday.
Only time it really has been cleaned. Lol.
Roofers have been redoing the roof and didn't tarp it before leaving and we had a storm roll through Thursday morning. It was a mess and alot of water. But a mess I didn't have to contend with.
You know yrc... Go with the lowest bid... Cheapest company. They got it
And now with a claim and depreciation.... They may make a couple bucks out of it.
Hey... It's a profit.... I can't get the videos posted... But they are on Facebook...

Ya... We got the breakroom and office area washed out yesterday.
Only time it really has been cleaned. Lol.
Roofers have been redoing the roof and didn't tarp it before leaving and we had a storm roll through Thursday morning. It was a mess and alot of water. But a mess I didn't have to contend with.
You know yrc... Go with the lowest bid... Cheapest company. They got it
And now with a claim and depreciation.... They may make a couple bucks out of it.
Hey... It's a profit.... I can't get the videos posted... But they are on Facebook...
525 getting a new roof ???? Are the Rangers moving in????