TForce | APWA/IBT NLRB Election to be held at KC

First off, Jimmy Jr isn't going to waste his time on you guys. You don't even amount to a pimple on a junior guy's rump.

What guys are doing is not in the best interest of labor. History proves that. Many lost the chance to be represent by unions becuase of actions like these.

Funny how you guys only have the guts to show your face in right to work states and areas that historically shoot down unions.

What's next.....preaching that by excepting the APWA you can rid yourself of the Teamsters and what they have to offer?
While you sprew your lies and falsehoods laced with empty promises.

The only thing you guys are doing right now within UPS is making the UPS Teamster stronger....keep up the good work.

BTW when you comning to the NorthEast?

Never, I'll assume. You all know we are stronger here then the areas you are hand picking for the meager chance to get a half-assed audience.

Answer me this.

When I visited the Greensboro NC hub why was I met with a cold shoulder and ignored when I asked about APWA there?
Why was it no one knew anything about anything pertaining to APWA.

Maybe my Boston accent scared them?
Couldn't have been my fat Irish face and freckles.

Face it the APWA is nothing and you are playing a hand that will loose.
Bluffing only works if you have position.
I been to the playing table first hand and you have nothing but garbage.

Better fold, find another game

If I ever get sent to a foreign land to fight a war , I want you in my fox hole watching my back brother!!!!!!!

I have to say that most of the Teamsters that have posted are either blind or brainwashed. Look at the Teamsters without the rose colored glasses. They have stolen our pension funds, misdirected our dues, they pay HUGE salaries to Sr. Officers, fund political campaigns and candidates that are not in our best interest, create BAD PUBLICITY for us by striking funerals, give us a bad name by condoning unwarrented violence against members and prospective members, and strut around in $5000.00 Armani suits in the press. The elected leadership has proven time and again that the old saying is indeed true,"Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely". The past 40 years has shown us that there are crooks, thieves, and bandits in the top offices, yet we continue to blindly follow along while they **** and pillage our future.
Bottom line: The Teamsters are a KNOWN quantity. I am willing to take a chance on an UNKNOWN in hopes that we get something better than the "Tried and Unconvicted"

Teamster 251 I know you are a x redstar man as i am for 20 years I AM ON your side with this upsfreight men if the ABF buyout happens without IBT you guys will endtail lol

hoffa is no better then bush their is no diffrence

What the hell was that? Why is Bush and Hoffa even in the same sentence? And you are from Jersey??????? I'm going to make a phone call to my close and personal friend Tony Soprano about you. Expect a visit from Pauly in the near future!!!!

What are hollywood actors going to do for you?

Their probaly home counting their money looking for their next acting rolls.

I don't have any credibility. I'm just a dumb truck driver like everyone else in here...just not as dumb as some:biglaugh:

Even if they took the NMFA to the talks it would take just as long because they still have to go over it item by item....and there are things in it that UPS won't agree to and the teamsters won't want to give on.

It's not as simple a process as some make it sound.

Hell there are lots of things in the freight agreement that the freight companies don't want, but have been put in over the years.

You are 100% correct sir , sorry about the comment, guess I had a few too many the night before and jumped off the deep end.:smilie_132: :biglaugh:

Teamster 251 I know you are a x redstar man as i am for 20 years I AM ON your side with this upsfreight men if the ABF buyout happens without IBT you guys will endtail lol

When was the last time a union company and a non union company merged together that would cause a endtail or a dovetail.
Forget about it!!! Its not going to happen. At least until UPSF is completely under contract.

Thats ok I'm just a gear jamming steering wheel holder with a title,UPS Freight safety trainer.
Not one cent more for the extra responsibilty that I'm required to have.

I'm training a new bee this week,the only tractor we have at our terminal with two seats is an old 95 Volvo with no air-conditioning,and the temp.'s have been in the 90's.
Oh my I'm sure drained out at the end of the day.

Oh well what more can I say?
It's for the love,its for the money,its for UPS Freight!!
But mostly its for the money,Who am I kidding.
I'm still not ready to retire,and live on a fixed income.

I have to say that most of the Teamsters that have posted are either blind or brainwashed. Look at the Teamsters without the rose colored glasses. They have stolen our pension funds, misdirected our dues, they pay HUGE salaries to Sr. Officers, fund political campaigns and candidates that are not in our best interest, create BAD PUBLICITY for us by striking funerals, give us a bad name by condoning unwarrented violence against members and prospective members, and strut around in $5000.00 Armani suits in the press. The elected leadership has proven time and again that the old saying is indeed true,"Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely". The past 40 years has shown us that there are crooks, thieves, and bandits in the top offices, yet we continue to blindly follow along while they **** and pillage our future.
Bottom line: The Teamsters are a KNOWN quantity. I am willing to take a chance on an UNKNOWN in hopes that we get something better than the "Tried and Unconvicted"

You need to stop drinking that TDU koolaid son..................:BS:

eating my words

Well...I guess I am eating my words. I thought Danny and Van were do nothings for the longest time. Looks like they are doing something. I don't think that UPS will ever negotiate with them in good faith. MR. E and Mr. H have been kissing each others' butts and playing golf together in Atlanta for so long that they are bound to be in each others' back door by now. Third party always changes the outlook of things away from the status quo.

Well guys I dont have a clue about the APW or whatever, But Im hearing alot of talk about them from both package and freight. Most of the package guys are still mad about the increase in insurance cost and retirement age increace. I heard they had enough card to do a check in 6 or 7 freight barns and as many in package. but thats just cb evedropping. I dont know if I beleve that or not. the same guys even called the central states fund the red headed step child if the teamsters. I was under the impression that all thing were equil under the teamsters. Am I wrong about that ? Slo

Well guys I dont have a clue about the APW or whatever, But Im hearing alot of talk about them from both package and freight. Most of the package guys are still mad about the increase in insurance cost and retirement age increace. I heard they had enough card to do a check in 6 or 7 freight barns and as many in package. but thats just cb evedropping. I dont know if I beleve that or not. the same guys even called the central states fund the red headed step child if the teamsters. I was under the impression that all thing were equil under the teamsters. Am I wrong about that ? Slo
My reply to you is.... Do you think the APWA would submit a NLRB election petition that they didn't know for 99.9% that they would win? Expect more of the same in the way of NLRB petitions after the KC vote. The snowball just got kicked over at the top of the hill.

My reply to you is.... Do you think the APWA would submit a NLRB election petition that they didn't know for 99.9% that they would win? Expect more of the same in the way of NLRB petitions after the KC vote. The snowball just got kicked over at the top of the hill.

It will melt before it gets to the bottom.