AR-15 IS NOT an assault rifle or weapon of war.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a9faninnc, Feb 27, 2018.

1. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

But,.....You guys said democracy wasn't perfect under a Kenyan-born saboteur.........

Maybe it's...perfect ...now......

2. Rastus

Rastus ..What Goes Around Comes Around.. AD-FREE USER

A lot closer.

3. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Hah! ...No we don’t...You allow your hate to cloud your thinking. Your hate is yours and I don’t intend to wallow in it with you.

Have a nice day.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  4. canaryinthemine

Ah-Hah!

ummm......I didn't mention "hate",......and although you did in two of your posts,....I think you're mistaken about what drives my political opinions.

More like disgust,....disappointment,.....disbelief,......

I have an impeccably clear mind,....almost transparent, some would say. And,.....since the seat of the mind is in the brain,....I must let you know that my source of discomfort,.....that is,..if I have any organ other than the brain "clouded",...as you allude to,.....those turgid organs would be rather lower down, in the nether regions of my bowels.......

Watching our democracy turn into an oligarchy,....and a subsidiary of Russia, Inc. ......and having a little less than half of the citizenry applaud and support that,..........gives my intestines fits..........appropriately........

Oh, well.........." Embrace Illiteracy,.....Welcome Idiocracy."

You, also , .....have a Nice Day, my fellow Citizen.......

5. Rastus

The increased US oil and gas production will crush Russia’s economy.
    They don’t care about saying mean things.
    Maybe we can get the uranium back Hillary gave them.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

The only thing standing in the way of actually protecting the students in the schools is the Liberal progressive agenda.
    And the Coward County Sheriff has also shown "amazing" leadership.
    :17113:

7. canaryinthemine

Well.....apparently they are going to give it back to us.......in the form of nuclear warheads.

Mr. Trump better hurry up with the congressionally authorized sanctions against Russia to.......”crash” ......their economy.....

Are we at war with Russia?

8. Rastus

Is that what you want, a war? Sounds like it.

9. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

If they could place the blame on Trump,a nuke warhead taking out a US city would be accepted.

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

What's this have to do with ARs?A. Or School Shootings?

11. Rastus

Don’t worry about nukes from Russia, your boy took care of it.

12. canaryinthemine

I believe that was back in 2012, and all the Republicans were trying to score political election points by saying that Mr. Obama had “sold out our nuclear defense”.......I believe that was the quote from Georgia Rep. Johnson..

Mr. Romney said it was “troubling....” Various other Conservative outlets hyperventilated themselves on it......

Mr. Obama,......having been “caught”, as it were.......had a news conference and explained what he said. Of course, the conspiracy crowd were having none of it.

This is one of those things that......as I’ve said before.......Time will prove true or false. Now........Has Mr. Obama “given away our nuclear defense?” since 2012? Should be evident, shouldn’t it? Should be the biggest priority Mr. Trump would be shouting about........if it were true.....Mr. Obama, and most of the Pentagon would’ve been arrested and in jail for treason by now..........if it were true.....

And........if it were true,......why isn’t Mr. Trump hollering about it? You would think that would be the biggest “proof” of Mr. Obama’s guilt, wouldn’t you?

You can’t throw someone in jail without a crime being committed. It’s illegal to file false charges resulting in someone’s arrest. To falsely accuse someone to deflect blame is the definition of obstruction of justice.

Why do you think Hillary ain’t in jail yet? Another campaign promise broken.....

You “conspiracy” boys ought to start using reasoning and cognitive thought, instead of biting on whatever bait is thrown out there.

13. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

It all depends on how well the Bammer administration hid their corruption.It seems as if he had the intel agencies and certainly the DOJ,in his back pocket.I guess you can take the boy away from Illinois but the corruption followed him to DC.

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  14. Rastus

Obama said what he said there’s no conspiracy there but like jimmy said what does this have to do with ar’s.

jimmy g likes this.
  15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

His posts are always deflections. It’s a learned art. ‘When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When the law is on your side, pound the law. When neither are on your side, pound the table!’

Northern Flash likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

I'm sure that the left already has that covered. If we were to get nuked, they'll sort through their filing cabinet under the file of "ways to get rid of Trump" and bring it to our attention.

17. Northern Flash

I actually believe that. The left has become so unhinged that they'd gladly accept a nuke if it would get rid of Trump.

18. Northern Flash

There is so many investigations going on right now pertaining to the Obama/Hillary administration corruption, we just haven't gotten to that one yet. Be patient.

But it's okay to have hoax investigations going on for over a year, without a single crime being committed?

So is lying to Congress and the FBI considered obstruction of justice. But the left is okay with Hillary's lies.

Because we had a totally corrupt FBI and DOJ that was in bed with her and Obama. Be patient, she isn't out of the woods yet, neither is your boy.

19. canaryinthemine

Ahh,....yes. Any political affiliation,....or none at all,.....can go wacko. I presume you've all seen the picture Nicholas Cruz posted on his facebook page of his wearing a MAGA hat?

There you go......Am I on topic now?

20. canaryinthemine

Sorry,.....his Instagram account, I meant.

Oh,....and before you "conspiracy" boys claim that account was a setup,........Law enforcement,....and some of Cruz's acquaintances have confirmed that "nicholascruzmakarov" was his account,.....and that he did post that.

Don't forget to "fact-check" it on a reputable site..........

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018