ABF | ArcBest® Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results

Record quarterly revenue of $826 million posted by ArcBest
https://talkbusiness.net/2018/11/record-quarterly-revenue-of-826-million-posted-by-arcbest/

cjKI2DW.jpg

:woohoo1:

Let’s see where your at after your contract, you like to run your mouth but nobody is standing behind you. It’s sad but the truth....
yep, record profits..can't wait to see Judy's bonus when it is posted for the shareholders..by the way, they haven't been Teamsters all that long (Overnite) and don't necessarily understand what us ole timers went thru, and we wimped out for the record profits?? I stand behind them! Since I will retire in just 3 short months, this last piece of crap that you guys just voted in doesn't really apply to me..so, go for it, UPS Freight! If the UPS deal works for the Teamsters, maybe ABF will notice next time when they are rolling in the dough making record profits..they dang sure won't share them without a fight...and we weren't willing to fight...UPS Freight is!! good luck, guys

yep, record profits..can't wait to see Judy's bonus when it is posted for the shareholders..by the way, they haven't been Teamsters all that long (Overnite) and don't necessarily understand what us ole timers went thru, and we wimped out for the record profits?? I stand behind them! Since I will retire in just 3 short months, this last piece of crap that you guys just voted in doesn't really apply to me..so, go for it, UPS Freight! If the UPS deal works for the Teamsters, maybe ABF will notice next time when they are rolling in the dough making record profits..they dang sure won't share them without a fight...and we weren't willing to fight...UPS Freight is!! good luck, guys
I agree, it’s just the ones who just joined a few days ago pushing for yes vote, kind of like our last contract. The ones who pushed the yes vote are nowhere to be found....

I agree, it’s just the ones who just joined a few days ago pushing for yes vote, kind of like our last contract. The ones who pushed the yes vote are nowhere to be found....
That Reasonable poster on the UPSF is the worst. I truly believe he is a modern day strike breaker. They don't use axe handles to bash-in-heads anymore but social media to push fear at you relentlessly.