ABF | ArcBest Logistics giving UPak to Old Dominion

Alright Rollin62,........we're both adults,....and I'll take your word that you're currently an ABF driver.

And I'll agree with you that working for two years is ....laughable,....especially in light of the current labor market.

Looking forward to constructive and helpful comments from you.
Are we putting emphasis on the word driver there? Because I've never seen this guy on the ABF forum prior to now, so the timing of it is a little suspect.

Are we putting emphasis on the word driver there? Because I've never seen this guy on the ABF forum prior to now, so the timing of it is a little suspect.
Go up to the far right hand corner of this site where it says search. Put in the member's user name and then enter on your computer.

Last edited:
He was a former Con-Way employee. I guess he....quit,.......and came to ABF.

He made a big joke out of it for a while, and called his veracity into question as far as who he was working for.

If he wants the benefit of the doubt,.....hey,...that's fine. We'll see how constructive it gets from here on out.

(..........Maybe he'll finally pull the paper bag off his avatar............And.....change that Con-way shirt!.....)........