ABF | ArcBest posts record quarterly revenue, pension fund charge dings income

Hah!,.......10.1% increase in revenue!.........Rolling in Dough!......

If it wasn't for those stinky, whiny retirees and their pesky pension funds,........Lookit Da' Money We Be Rakin' In!

Let's build a New Corporate Headquarters!..........Hell!,..Let's build Three of 'em!.........

..(..Thanks, Brother,...as always, for the information...).....

Hah!,.......10.1% increase in revenue!.........Rolling in Dough!......

If it wasn't for those stinky, whiny retirees and their pesky pension funds,........Lookit Da' Money We Be Rakin' In!

Let's build a New Corporate Headquarters!..........Hell!,..Let's build Three of 'em!.........

..(..Thanks, Brother,...as always, for the information...).....
Let’s not forget massive CEO salary, stock options & bonuses along with high ranking managers that work below her. Them damn greedy Teamsters had to throw the stick in the spokes, wanting a retirement and all....

Im waiting for my $36 back pay, I got party planned with that. One case of black label beer two packs of bar-S hot dogs, buns & if their's anything left 2 slim jim's (the big one's)....
You must work more than I do; I figure my back pay for the month of July will amount to less than $20. That is about $40 less than when my wife and I did date night (dinner and a movie transylvania 3).

Im waiting for my $36 back pay, I got party planned with that. One case of black label beer two packs of bar-S hot dogs, buns & if their's anything left 2 slim jim's (the big one's)....
Retro check, Gross $37.31 after taxes $24.33....