Holland | Are layoff's going to happen?

This was the biggest problem at last contract vote, was guys said MY WIFE made me vote yes , cause she don't work & won't get a job ???????????????????????????????
Umm Wong? Donna read this post and started to make an evil face. You boys better be back late Sunday night and sneak outta the yard...

Yes. HRNY started as a construction arm of Moron-BRG-Patel Corp. that raised all overhead clearances on his bridges to 14 and a half feet high.
Oh. I thought they went around removing signs on bridges lower than 13’6”?

They did post 15MPH signs.

se86nUQ.jpg

Wife is an attorney but at a small firm so medical for kids isn't an option.

How are you running out of money what kind firm does she work for she should at least be making 70grand? Tell her to get into Personal Injury one big case and your family could be millionaires.

How are you running out of money what kind firm does she work for she should at least be making 70grand? Tell her to get into Personal Injury one big case and your family could be millionaires.
Long story but she attended Charlotte school of law which was shut down by the feds but she was able to pass the bar on her own so she is essentially black listed because of the school she attended but still 100k in debt

Long story but she attended Charlotte school of law which was shut down by the feds but she was able to pass the bar on her own so she is essentially black listed because of the school she attended but still 100k in debt
That's messed up I'm sorry to hear that she may be able to get help from the FEDs with loans like those that attended schools that lost accreditation closed?

The only way I can be considered a problem child is because I write up what is wrong with the truck in the dvir book. It seems like it is a huge inconvenience to whoever I'm turning my paperwork into but I do it to cover my ass. It drives me crazy when a truck has huge issues and someone just signs it off with no problems so the next person can deal with it.
Refuse to drive it if not DOT legal.