XPO | Are there any DSRs still doing FOS jobs?

I do when we have a FOS go on vacation or if they are off for some other reason...

all i know is fos's are getting a $8000 bonus this year,we're gettin about $600,buncha bullcrap,they do zippo,if their job is so intricate and involved why do dsr's step right in and cover?

They will not get an 8k bonus. That was when we were at 150% of goal. We are about near 100% now. As far as average pay for an FOS I don't know exact numbers but I can be confident it is under 50k

They will not get an 8k bonus. That was when we were at 150% of goal. We are about near 100% now. As far as average pay for an FOS I don't know exact numbers but I can be confident it is under 50k
was just told friday you're getting $8000,all our fos's get at least $1000 per wk AND THEY WORK WAY LESS HOURS THAN THEY USED TO and lh drivers are puttin up 70 hrs wk,city 50-65,fos's with the mobile sco's cubin everything and safestack sme's inspectin g loads and early closes of fac's are lucky to put in 40 hrs a wk at our barn,no cdl required,no drug tests,no icy driving,no backing across city streets,nobody cuttin you off,no frt falling on you,no physical labor

was just told friday you're getting $8000,all our fos's get at least $1000 per wk AND THEY WORK WAY LESS HOURS THAN THEY USED TO and lh drivers are puttin up 70 hrs wk,city 50-65,fos's with the mobile sco's cubin everything and safestack sme's inspectin g loads and early closes of fac's are lucky to put in 40 hrs a wk at our barn,no cdl required,no drug tests,no icy driving,no backing across city streets,nobody cuttin you off,no frt falling on you,no physical labor

Don't you think they just tell you that to **** you off...you know as a joke.

After the 2nd quarter we were at 142% of goal. 3rd quarter has not been updated yet but I can assure you we are no longer at 142%. Do you have proof they all make over 1000 a week? Unless everyone of them has over 5 years in it ain't happening. FOS's start out in the 900-950 range and just lie you they have not got a raise in years. What service center do you work at? As far as hours and work goes it sounds like you may be jealous. Why don't you apply for the next opening and get one of these so called gravy jobs?

What is the average pay of a FOS?
$800 based on 10 hour day's but alot of them slide on 8 hours depending on how long they have been there some of them are at a $1000 but they have been there 10+ years

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as average pay for an FOS I don't know exact numbers but I can be confident it is under 50k

Make an educated guess what the average salary is, how much is yours and how much bonus will you get this year and add the two together. You still have not answered how much an average "city DSR" makes. I will make a deal with you, you tell me how much your payed with bonus and I will tell you how much I think I will end up making this year. DEAL?????