XPO | Are u LTL linehaul drivers home everynight?

Brady99

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that unlike my ltl company, your linehaul drivers only do turns. Is that true? are there no teams and do you come home each day? If so, what time of day are most of your runs and do you know the pay scale? The website had a pay scale for over the road truckload drivers, but wasn't sure if thats like a different division or something.

Thanks

I heard that unlike my ltl company, your linehaul drivers only do turns. Is that true? are there no teams and do you come home each day? If so, what time of day are most of your runs and do you know the pay scale? The website had a pay scale for over the road truckload drivers, but wasn't sure if thats like a different division or something.

Thanks

That is correct. Home every day. No teams, no laydowns. Pay scale varies by region.

I'm a zone linehaul driver out here in arizona and I go down to phoenix every night load the trls and then bring them back,home every day.

I run pm linehaul from S IL to N IL, 4.25 hrs up 4.25 hrs home 5-6 hrs on the dock...usually 14 hr day 4 days a week with a 6 hr short night ar home dock......!?!?!

I run pm linehaul from S IL to N IL, 4.25 hrs up 4.25 hrs home 5-6 hrs on the dock...usually 14 hr day 4 days a week with a 6 hr short night ar home dock......!?!?!

Pretty consistent with our long runs. I run short - usually start around 8:30 and finish around 7:30. 6 total hours driving, around 4 on the dock, and the rest is drop/hook and fuel.

On clock at nearly 8 pm and back at home sc at about 9 am every morning. Two hour hold back nearly every Friday night so home at close to 12 pm that day.

Thanks for all the feedback. It sound like all the runs are at night, which is probly pretty common for the industry, unless you want to drive city. Do you know what the per mile start is? I think the website said like .36 cent for over the road, but wasnt sure if thats for a truck load division or somthing. I'd be interested in single, not team.

Thanks

Thanks for all the feedback. It sound like all the runs are at night, which is probly pretty common for the industry, unless you want to drive city. Do you know what the per mile start is? I think the website said like .36 cent for over the road, but wasnt sure if thats for a truck load division or somthing. I'd be interested in single, not team.

Thanks

Per mile averages .409 cpm- hrly is round 17.81-18.00.

Thanks

Starting pay rate varies on location ...