Are we buying New Century???

:chairshot:
Yeah right! Jevic's a sinking ship and when the time is right, it'll be the other way around.

Big H started this to crush you and we are gonna, plane and simple.
:nutkick:

KOAT, ask yourself this question.
How busy are we right now?
Could we hire another 200 drivers and keep them busy?:hide:
I know the answer to it and I'm sure you do too.
Jevic could easily hire another 200 drivers AND keep them busy.:1036316054:
Sounds to me like the sour grapes are coming from your end.:Flame-On:
I've heard the same rumors. I don't think they're true,but who really knows?
Harry told you guys he didn't sell you out again,too. Didn't he? But it seems to me that Jefferies holds New Century now, not the "king of all slaves".:butt kiss:

Dave G said and i quote " there are a few trucking companys out there we are looking at, at this time we are not ready but the time will be soon.There are a few trucking that have the same core biz that we have that are NOT spoke and hub like us and NC was one of them now that the "KING OF ALL SLAVES" does not fully own the co. any more that Sun Cap could by them and put it under JEVIC's name.So if i was K.O.A.T. i would see how he looks in a new blue uniform more that likely we dont even need his kind here!!!

Jefferies owns NCTA? H selling out again? I know I'm handing out trucks to Colorado boys left and right.

Wouldn't have left Blue if I hadn't been f'd over in the first place. *sigh*

The bosses gotta get priorities.We need to get a new J9 terminal b4 dealing with integrating the NC operation

not just NC but anything we do. I am sure they are working on it.If i am not mistaking we do 1.7 million lbs. a day from there, I understand property is very expen$$$$ive up there

Anywhere in Jersey is expensive.There was a need to open J9 in the first place.I dont think buisness from that area has fallen.Gonne be a mess working from drop yards.Sure hope the bosses arent looking at NC and saying "If they can do it,so can we"

Sure hope the bosses arent looking at NC and saying "If they can do it,so can we"

why? NC does not have a drop yard or a terminal in N.Jersey

My mistake.Thought they had something in N Jersey.Still gonna be hard on the dock guys and drivers from J1.Still think with a term,we can service the area better and go after moer frt if the bldg is big enough

Drop yard

NC did have a drop yard in Paterson they rented space from Metropolitan Trkg I don't know if they still have it been a while since I have been up there.