Yellow | Are you being followed?

we probably all have been followed. I've been followed by a new chevy impala for 20 miles or so and they followed me right into the Buffalo terminal. Another time I was followed by a white van on RT 30 in Indiana. There was a business name on the side of it, safety corp or something. I was told they follow all different company trucks and they mail them the results if they pay them.

Been folowed by ATM , they think they know everything. Never been behind the wheel! Although he was behind the wheel once, that was in the strike back in the 80s, crashed and burn from what I'm told

What is so strange to me is why they waste time and energy to follow us. They know how fast we can go.

Ok I can't hold it any longer. One time I was followed by a black blazer with blacked out windows. The one that looks like the secret service. I was followed for about 20-30 miles. I finally called 911 on my cell and they told me to get to a safe place. I did. It was a customers dock that I knew well. I told them were I was at. The police showed up and was questioning him for a long while. It ended up being my driver supervisor. He said they checked him for warrants and he still had out of state drivers license's from where he transfered to our facility. They told him to get it straight. He told me that I ran a yellow light. I said yeah I did and it was red when you went threw it. He let it all go and told me I done the right thing as long as I did not know who it was.
Just to let Screwey Louie know.....that was "walking eagle"!!:biglaugh: I love that story, he could have benifited from the free shower down at county though!!:1036316054: DS.

They have been doing this in Bloomington (830) for a while. They are using the Yellow trackers and we have had 4 or 5 guys fired for taking naps and not logging them. Seems they don't like hourly line haul drivers sleeping 2 or 3 hours to go 130 miles. All the guys fired got their jobs back and were told NO NO!! Just remember to log it and show it as fatique and no one can do anything about it.

Years ago, while on my lunch bereak, the TM and a salesman drove up on me while I was parked at the curb. The TM asked what I was doing, I told him I was on lunch, he asked to see my P & D card, which I produced. I told him I would have been off lunch at 2pm but since they took 15 minutes of MY time, I would now be returning at 2:15. The TM wasn't too happy about that remark.

Actually, you should have told him that you are going to start it over now that you have interrupted my break!! Then start your thirty minutes again.

Actually, you should have told him that you are going to start it over now that you have interrupted my break!! Then start your thirty minutes again.

One of our guys actually told our moron TM this after he barged in on the guys lunch at the terminal. Instead of asking if he was interupting anything this fast thinking guy told my bipolar, AD TM that he was starting his lunch over. This is the same guy that at just about start time came into the break room and took the wall off the clock and reset the clock ahead 2 minutes. where do they find these morons anymore?

If you have a company issued Nextel phone I know they can track you via GPS software. My steward says they won't but who wants to be the first test case? As long as there's a battery in your phone, turned on or not , they can track you.

I still feel like a security company evaluating my driving is as effective as the high school 101 typing class evaluating dispatch. Hmm... naw... on second thought that may not be a good analogy. :duh: My apology to the typing class.

I received a Warning letter for going 60 in a 55.
Are they allowed to spy on us like that and use radar guns?:maddance3:

Sure they can.

Never had that happen though and out here in CA most LH drivers hit 64-65 on I-5 and other stretchs all the time, though the SL for rigs is 55 MPH in Kal-lee-for-neeya.

Damn FedEx Frieght rigs pass me up like I am standing still going to Bloomington-830

If you have a company issued Nextel phone I know they can track you via GPS software. My steward says they won't but who wants to be the first test case? As long as there's a battery in your phone, turned on or not , they can track you.

If you have RDD they can track you using the Qtrax program. The way it looks however, it seems they still don't know how to use that program. If they did, then they wouldn't be crisscrossing drivers going for pickups:hysterical: :hysterical: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I was told at HMES the first month’s bill for the GPS tacking was over sixty two thousand dollars. Just for tracking, system wide. It doesn’t do them any good cause they cannot use it for discipline.

As a side note, 671 spent a reported $60,000 (low) for all of these "security cameras". Now we're getting a high tech gate that you have to scan your badge to get into the fort!!! I guess if they want to lock us out all they have to do is turn off the gate!!!:duh: But I never felt more secure at work. What a waste. DS.

As a side note, 671 spent a reported $60,000 (low) for all of these "security cameras". Now we're getting a high tech gate that you have to scan your badge to get into the fort!!! I guess if they want to lock us out all they have to do is turn off the gate!!!:duh: But I never felt more secure at work. What a waste. DS.

Maybe they are trying to keep Toxic out. Did they give him a badge?:hysterical: :hysterical: