Are you coming to Vancouver BC Canada or the Lower Mainland?

Ave.Van.BC

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi.
If you are coming to Vancouver or what is also known as the lower mainland I would like to meet with you. I am interested in gathering information and stories of life on the high way. This is for my personal use and will not be published. Currently I am a Yoga Instructor and since a very young age of 7 admire the people that are able to big big rigs. As an avid road tripper I do appreciate the skills and abilities of truckers. On a few trips I have seen first hand the care and concern that professional truckers have for the fellow motorist. I do have compensation (non-monetary) for those who are willing to meet me and share their experiences. I can travel with in reasonable distance to meet with you.

well, keep trying, someone here may be a driver up there.

i personally have not been up that far.

Hi.
If you are coming to Vancouver or what is also known as the lower mainland I would like to meet with you. I am interested in gathering information and stories of life on the high way. This is for my personal use and will not be published. Currently I am a Yoga Instructor and since a very young age of 7 admire the people that are able to big big rigs. As an avid road tripper I do appreciate the skills and abilities of truckers. On a few trips I have seen first hand the care and concern that professional truckers have for the fellow motorist. I do have compensation (non-monetary) for those who are willing to meet me and share their experiences. I can travel with in reasonable distance to meet with you.

Well up until July of this year I went up to Langley, Delta, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, and across the Straight of Georgia from Tswassen to Sidney a couple times a week. It was only about a hour and a half from the yard of the carrier I drove for. And there are a dozen or more companies that had contracts in the aerospace industry, building tooling and parts for the largest commercial (and military) aircraft manufacturer in North America.

There are also companies in the logging, paper and alternative energy industries up there who ship worldwide. Nicholson Mfg LTD is in Sidney, and we picked up log debarking machinery there. I delivered this one in Monroe, Georgia last year.

110000lbs 10ft 6 Wide by racerx6948, on Flickr

Debarker Unloading by racerx6948, on Flickr

But I hung up the keys in July, and now I am building wings for the giant silver buses.

Please, tell us more about the non-monetary compensation.

now Ted.......

you just gotta know.....

that i had originally thought of asking that question....

why did you have to be the one that did so instead of me...???

why....why....why....???????????????????