Are you in favor of mandatory speed limiters on trucks? What do you think the maximum speed?

NO

max speed ought to be what it available on the speedo?

seriously, max speed (for me) is a nice cruising speed of 70 mph

70 mph is good. Any faster and your wasting fuel, and you will rattle the fillings out of your teeth.

The faster you go, the more you try to get away with. 62mph is fast enough

that's TOO SLOOOOW......

whaddya, an 80 year old..??????
Nooooo.... Just see too many drivers , (cars and trucks), taking too many chances because their speed forces them to do things quicker and have less time to make the right decision.

Nooooo.... Just see too many drivers , (cars and trucks), taking too many chances because their speed forces them to do things quicker and have less time to make the right decision.
yeah, i know. but when i was employed, before my injury, i drove at night, no traffic to speak of, and i too would just cruise back to the warehouse at or about 60 mph, cruise set.

even on my way to do my deliveries, couldn't really go too fast, especially in the Boston area!!!

Truck I'm currently driving has a max speed of 80, which is not attained even in Texas except for the occasional descent on some hills of I-20. --I usually roll around 68 mph.--
Truck I'll be getting in soon maxes at 75, which isn't reached except when rolling some hills in TN., on I-40, but the Jake Brake works very well.

I've driven MANY trucks that were castrated within 62-68 and very much wasn't thrilled.

When the NATIONAL SPEED LIMIT was 55, I wasn't driving.

It matters NOT what speed limits are as there will always be "those drivers" that will run at "their speeds" under "their conditions" as verified by the post of tutone710.

Your "cruising" and "top speed" is Yours and Mine is Mine.

Keep it between the ditches (Not the median) and on the proper (CORRECT) side of the road.

I Hope SAFE and PLEASANT Journeys To Thee and Thy Loved Ones!!