ODFL | Are you ready to rumble

Watch me sleep at night like a baby while you fight to stay awake. I enjoy a challenging job unlike you guys and love to stay in shape. If your women didn't look like bison they'd be hanging out with me.

Funny, bet none of you are or will be this good of shape when you get to be my age. Throwing freight has been good to me, much better than when I was a lazy line man.
Funny, I have no problem staying up all night. Been doing it since I graduated high school, even before I ever set my boots inside a linehaul rig. Doc says I'm fit as a fiddle every time he sees me. And I'm not addicted to caffeine, either. A good fruit smoothie can make an excellent meal replacement that you can have on the go, and they taste delicious. Lots of vitamins and energy without resorting to coffee, soda or energy drinks.

All that, and I lay my head on my pillow when a city man is still having his first coffee. I don't drive through rush hour traffic every day to get to work. I don't break my back dragging skids around on a pallet jack all day, wearing out my knees in stop and go city traffic. And I don't have to take on rush hour traffic again at the end of the day.

You call it laziness. I call it common sense. Why torture yourself all day when you can make more money at night running linehaul? Last time I checked, the ladies prefer dollars and sense to mad muscles. How else would anyone explain Hugh Hefner?

Funny, I have no problem staying up all night. Been doing it since I graduated high school, even before I ever set my boots inside a linehaul rig. Doc says I'm fit as a fiddle every time he sees me. And I'm not addicted to caffeine, either. A good fruit smoothie can make an excellent meal replacement that you can have on the go, and they taste delicious. Lots of vitamins and energy without resorting to coffee, soda or energy drinks.

All that, and I lay my head on my pillow when a city man is still having his first coffee. I don't drive through rush hour traffic every day to get to work. I don't break my back dragging skids around on a pallet jack all day, wearing out my knees in stop and go city traffic. And I don't have to take on rush hour traffic again at the end of the day.

You call it laziness. I call it common sense. Why torture yourself all day when you can make more money at night running linehaul? Last time I checked, the ladies prefer dollars and sense to mad muscles. How else would anyone explain Hugh Hefner?
Yep, I agree. One wrong twist or wrong lift, you'll be out. And Billy first of all our women don't look like bison. Our girls are satisfied, spoiled and taken care of, trust me my girl doesn't want or need anyone else. And another falsehood of yours, there's quite a few day runs on line. I like nothing better than to leave the same time as a city guy and beat him back to the yard. They cry and whine like little children. Say it's not fair. I love when they stand and cry about how hard they have it. They all have the same opportunity as I did to go to the good side of life. I just shake my head. So you go today and hustle your freight. A little BO action at the end of the day. Line drivers work smart. Less stress, more compensation.

Last edited:
Yep, I agree. One wrong twist or wrong lift, you'll be out. And Billy first of all our women don't look like bison. Our girls are satisfied, spoiled and taken care of, trust me my girl doesn't want or need anyone else. And another falsehood of yours, there's quite a few day runs on line. I like nothing better than to leave the same time as a city guy and beat him back to the yard. They cry and whine like little children. Say it's not fair. I love when they stand and cry about how hard they have it. They all have the same opportunity as I did to go to the good side of life. I just shake my head. So you go today and hustle your freight. A little BO action at the end of the day. Line drivers work smart. Less stress, more compensation.

You seem to forget I've been drove line and team for this place longer than you been working here so don't lump me in with the cdl mill grads at your place. Those are called millennials.

I feel bad bout your temper round your woman though, you get so angry online, hope you're not worse to her.

You seem to forget I've been drove line and team for this place longer than you been working here so don't lump me in with the cdl mill grads at your place. Those are called millennials.

I feel bad bout your temper round your woman though, you get so angry online, hope you're not

I feel bad bout your temper round your woman though, you get so angry online, hope you're not worse to her.
I treat my girl like a Angel. She's spoiled, and she spoils me. It's just when I am falsely accused of wrecking equipment, even when pointing out the facts, it gets under my skin. I agree with some of the people getting behind the wheel. That's why I pulled myself out of training. Couldn't handle it no more. Book knowledge never makes up for experience. Nothing like having a guy on your truck telling me he knows more than I do.

Watch me sleep at night like a baby while you fight to stay awake. I enjoy a challenging job unlike you guys and love to stay in shape. If your women didn't look like bison they'd be hanging out with me.

Funny, bet none of you are or will be this good of shape when you get to be my age. Throwing freight has been good to me, much better than when I was a lazy line man.
Hahahaha. I'm in bed at 10 and up at 5. That's pm and am. Lazy line man. How could I be lazy, mixing martini's, texting, watching a movie and eating a steak dinner. That takes skills. I'm glad you like throwing freight, I'd rather save my energy for something else. By the way I have a trailer full of suntan beds with your name on it.

Hahahaha. I'm in bed at 10 and up at 5. That's pm and am. Lazy line man. How could I be lazy, mixing martini's, texting, watching a movie and eating a steak dinner. That takes skills. I'm glad you like throwing freight, I'd rather save my energy for something else. By the way I have a trailer full of suntan beds with your name on it.

And for all those reasons it shows how easy we could hire Swift and just be done with you over paid cry babies.

And for all those reasons it shows how easy we could hire Swift and just be done with you over paid cry babies.
You don't hear me crying. I enjoy the good life. You see while you're sleeping like a worn out baby, I'm enjoying a laid back evening with my woman, not worn out, not stinking of BO. Not sore from throwing freight. I'm ready for action. We get just as many newbies on the Prima Donna board. In fact more. Billy, I think that you're jealous. You're underpaid, why do you pull extras on the weekends. You're upset, cuz you know we don't have the stress. So you cut us down. See, actually you hate the city, that's why you brag about your accomplishments. It burns your butt. You grind your teeth. It makes you so mad that you take out your anger on the freight. Hey Billy have a nice day. I'm just getting up, got to restock my bar on the Screaming Demon. Today we're going to be drinking margaritas, tortilla chips and salsa, watching a bull fight, and communicating. I'll bring you back a couple of relays. Ole'

You don't hear me crying. I enjoy the good life. You see while you're sleeping like a worn out baby, I'm enjoying a laid back evening with my woman, not worn out, not stinking of BO. Not sore from throwing freight. I'm ready for action. We get just as many newbies on the Prima Donna board. In fact more. Billy, I think that you're jealous. You're underpaid, why do you pull extras on the weekends. You're upset, cuz you know we don't have the stress. So you cut us down. See, actually you hate the city, that's why you brag about your accomplishments. It burns your butt. You grind your teeth. It makes you so mad that you take out your anger on the freight. Hey Billy have a nice day. I'm just getting up, got to restock my bar on the Screaming Demon. Today we're going to be drinking margaritas, tortilla chips and salsa, watching a bull fight, and communicating. I'll bring you back a couple of relays. Ole'

When trucks can drive themselves in 10 years maybe we'll save a spot for you on the city board.

First job to be replaced by sdt's is linehaul.

Yeah. Because Swift would do a better job. Maybe the Congdons should sell OD to Swift because they can do YOUR job for less money too! After all, who cares if a Swift truck with a 53' high van takes out every fence and light post it meets? He picks up the freight, linehaul's it AND drops it off! No more overtime for Billy, SWIFT's in town!

Maybe, just maybe you should stop looking at every line driver like they're replaceable and beneath you, Billy. We exist to give you something to do every day. If a trash TL carrier like Swift replaced us, you would have maybe half the freight to deliver, about 3 days a week. The rest of it would be lying in a ditch or lost in a truck stop, if it wasn't delivered to you damaged.

I respect the job you do. The least you could do in return is not suggest linehaul drivers are no better than Swift drivers. I'll take a lot of your bullshit, but that's a step too far. OD could replace your overpaid ass with a non-CDL box truck rented from Penske and pay some shmuck $16/hr to tool around Seattle in it, so don't you get to thinking you're invincible just because you're a city driver.

I gotta say that I'm really getting sick and tired of the current atmosphere on the OD forum. It used to be the other direction, absolutely no negativity was allowed at all. Almost made it kind of a Stepford Wives atmosphere. But it's totally gone the other direction. I don't know how much of it is BS but it needs to stop. Now. Billy, you're a grown ass man. Stop whining like a little girl. Your venom and hate of pretty much everything was funny at first. Now it just makes you look like an ass. Flybynite, why are you feeding his stupidity? You're a grown ass man too. If you ignore him maybe he'll stop? Idk, but this has gone too far and it's getting to the point where a guy can't come to the forum for entertainment and information because of all the ::shit:: on here. It's not enjoyable anymore and it's primarily because of your attitude Billy. And because everyone keeps feeding the bear. So please just stop. If you don't have anything nice to say maybe try your mother's advice and don't say anything at all.

I gotta say that I'm really getting sick and tired of the current atmosphere on the OD forum. It used to be the other direction, absolutely no negativity was allowed at all. Almost made it kind of a Stepford Wives atmosphere. But it's totally gone the other direction. I don't know how much of it is BS but it needs to stop. Now. Billy, you're a grown ass man. Stop whining like a little girl. Your venom and hate of pretty much everything was funny at first. Now it just makes you look like an ass. Flybynite, why are you feeding his stupidity? You're a grown ass man too. If you ignore him maybe he'll stop? Idk, but this has gone too far and it's getting to the point where a guy can't come to the forum for entertainment and information because of all the :::shit::: on here. It's not enjoyable anymore and it's primarily because of your attitude Billy. And because everyone keeps feeding the bear. So please just stop. If you don't have anything nice to say maybe try your mother's advice and don't say anything at all.

Let the grown ups talk son, go to the fb group and post pictures of your mileage.

I gotta say that I'm really getting sick and tired of the current atmosphere on the OD forum. It used to be the other direction, absolutely no negativity was allowed at all. Almost made it kind of a Stepford Wives atmosphere. But it's totally gone the other direction. I don't know how much of it is BS but it needs to stop. Now. Billy, you're a grown ass man. Stop whining like a little girl. Your venom and hate of pretty much everything was funny at first. Now it just makes you look like an ass. Flybynite, why are you feeding his stupidity? You're a grown ass man too. If you ignore him maybe he'll stop? Idk, but this has gone too far and it's getting to the point where a guy can't come to the forum for entertainment and information because of all the :::shit::: on here. It's not enjoyable anymore and it's primarily because of your attitude Billy. And because everyone keeps feeding the bear. So please just stop. If you don't have anything nice to say maybe try your mother's advice and don't say anything at all.
AMEN... Well said. That kind of BS that has been going on benefits no one.....

Let the grown ups talk son, go to the fb group and post pictures of your mileage.

I don't have anything nice to say so I'm going to take my own advice but I do have a constructive criticism… Your childish behavior and false bravado is embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't have anything of substance to add you should just stop talking.

I don't have anything nice to say so I'm going to take my own advice but I do have a constructive criticism… Your childish behavior and false bravado is embarrassing and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't have anything of substance to add you should just stop talking.

You guys and fbn all pile on me, big Dave even done told me I couldn't handle the gold rush hotel.

Idk about you, but without good posters like me, fbn and ump all you'd have are guys asking if sac, msp or mrt are hiring. Maybe you should go back to Conway if everything has to be so serious with you son.

You guys and fbn all pile on me, big Dave even done told me I couldn't handle the gold rush hotel.

Idk about you, but without good posters like me, fbn and ump all you'd have are guys asking if sac, msp or mrt are hiring. Maybe you should go back to Conway if everything has to be so serious with you son.

You have a good day there Billy, hope you find something in your life that makes you happy, or if you don't, take it to your therapist. I don't get paid enough to listen to you and try to do my job.

Billy, I have an online degree as a therapist,also I have a request to go The Dr Phil Show
since I am just starting my practice I can offer a 15% discount.
Please call me at BR549