ODFL | Are you ready to rumble

Billy, I have an online degree as a therapist,also I have a request to go The Dr Phil Show
since I am just starting my practice I can offer a 15% discount.
Please call me at BR549

You got the wrong guy, that pdx line driver been pecking at me like a hen ever since he came here, been upset ever since I knew about his triples accident.

You got the wrong guy, that pdx line driver been pecking at me like a hen ever since he came here, been upset ever since I knew about his triples accident.

15% is my best offer, only two patients I have are Wong and BRG,with salary Dave pays those two, it's hard to
get my practice started.
We may can do an easy payment plan if you have good references.
You could ask one of those guys to mark off more often and get that extra trip.

BTW, I need to keep this kinda quiet, CSPF may cut my pension if they knew I am working a side job.

Last edited:
15% is my best offer, only two patients I have are Wong and BRG,with salary Dave pays those two, it's hard to
get my practice started.
We may can do an easy payment plan if you have good references.
You could ask one of those guys to mark off more often and get that extra trip.

No need for a shrink when I work for the greatest truck ruler on earth that everyone wants to apply to. I'm the happiest driver around with my big city paychecks that OD is forced to pay me OT on, got a good looking woman, got a beautiful pickup truck, nice house, boat and beer. Won't be catching me at some shrink with those guys.

You should get song in there and get rid of the millennial in him. Next time I'm sorting at McKesson I'll buy a huge pallet of cry tissue for some of the drivers round here.

There's a line between funny and stupid. Some people know where the line is, some don't.

Me? I'm Team Gold's Canadian agent. Big Dave and I take turns routing the Gold Hotel so Wong and BRG get maximum miles! I'm also a part-time mediator for RedRacer and SwampRatt. We use Big Dave's hat and his stash of Dew to quiet any arguments.

But the thing is, I know when nonsense is nonsense, and outright insults aren't funny. I'm with Song. I know he's got a sense of humor, and he knows funny and stupid aren't the same thing.

You work at an outfit where you're the only guy that doesn't speak Punjabi.
Man, if everything you said was true, you'd be the only person working at OD who was over 30. And occasionally you'd be the only person working at OD.

It's a good thing you're so full of great information, Billy. A regular fountain of knowledge. Let us all know when David Congdon comes to shake your hand personally.

Man, if everything you said was true, you'd be the only person working at OD who was over 30. And occasionally you'd be the only person working at OD.

It's a good thing you're so full of great information, Billy. A regular fountain of knowledge. Let us all know when David Congdon comes to shake your hand personally.

I have shaken Dave and Earl's hand personally. I might not like some of their business practices, but they are great people if you ever get the chance to meet them.

I have shaken Dave and Earl's hand personally. I might not like some of their business practices, but they are great people if you ever get the chance to meet them.
I've met with Speedy's CEO twice. Once when I was hired on, and again when I was chosen to be the first truck to pick up freight from Estes' terminal in Chicopee. Good man, cares about his people and works hard to keep the company growing.

No need for a shrink when I work for the greatest truck ruler on earth that everyone wants to apply to. I'm the happiest driver around with my big city paychecks that OD is forced to pay me OT on, got a good looking woman, got a beautiful pickup truck, nice house, boat and beer. Won't be catching me at some shrink with those guys.

You should get song in there and get rid of the millennial in him. Next time I'm sorting at McKesson I'll buy a huge pallet of cry tissue for some of the drivers round here.

AgScGGx.jpg

Billy and his beauty enjoying their new pick em up truck.....

Wrong board Dick... GO back to the FedEx board to start your union speal.

spiel
spēl,SHpēl/
informal
noun
  1. 1.
    a long or fast speech or story, typically one intended as a means of persuasion or as an excuse but regarded with skepticism or contempt by those who hear it.
I simply asked a question Ump. That doesn't fall under the above definition.

spiel
spēl,SHpēl/
informal
noun
  1. 1.
    a long or fast speech or story, typically one intended as a means of persuasion or as an excuse but regarded with skepticism or contempt by those who hear it.
spiel
spēl,SHpēl/
informal
noun
  1. 1.
I think it's a prefect definition. Just think if that conversation is to happen, it should be started by guys wearing green. After that it's fair game. Imo

I think it's a prefect definition. Just think if that conversation is to happen, it should be started by guys wearing green. After that it's fair game. Imo

You know how quick you'd be shown the door if you went to their board with the same discussion.

Reactions: Ump