ODFL | Are you ready to rumble

Your Aunt Flo must be visiting this week. You've been awful testy. I'll respond next week.
Nope... Just saw what this conversation did to the FedEx and Saia boards. If that is going to happen hear I think it's only fair that an OD employee start it.

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed in your response, didn't expect grade school insults from you.

Nope... Just saw what this conversation did to the FedEx and Saia boards. If that is going to happen hear I think it's only fair that an OD employee start it.

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed in your response, didn't expect grade school insults from you.

My way of side stepping someone inent on taking a vague post and turning this board into Saia or Fedex. Ump, you're the only one beating a dead horse. How many days ago did I make the post? You're the one who dredged it up.

My way of side stepping someone inent on taking a vague post and turning this board into Saia or Fedex. Ump, you're the only one beating a dead horse. How many days ago did I make the post? You're the one who dredged it up.
So you post it and I'm the one who brought it up. It may have been a couple days before I read it, sorry have other things to do. I answered your question and you start the name calling. That's precisely why I wanted to squash the conversation. I think we both know fully well what your question implied, if it's not, then I apologize and I'll say no more about it.

Oh wait.... I have a picture of Billy at work. Here it is:

qfyu2WB.jpg
If you ironed his cape it wouldn't help. Now for a face lift using a ball & chain, well, very subjective. I will leave it to the masses to decided. von.

I like Proverbs 13:3

"He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life; but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction."

Just remember you two you're in the house of the most dominate LTL outfit in the industry, the Amazon of LTL, the trucking of mlb and when the day comes and OD buys your company, will we be accepting of you?

Just remember you two you're in the house of the most dominate LTL outfit in the industry, the Amazon of LTL, the trucking of mlb and when the day comes and OD buys your company, will we be accepting of you?
Well, I guess I better get ready for the rapture. I really don't want to be left behind. von.

Billy,
If OD buys Ringling Bros, and dovetail the boards, will you go ahead of Bozo as top clown?

Billy,
If OD buys Ringling Bros, and dovetail the boards, will you go ahead of Bozo as top clown?

You'd never have what it takes to be an OD driver. Keep dreaming from the sidelines. All your years of experience and in almost every hiring scenario they would chose a cdl mill grad over you.

You'd never have what it takes to be an OD driver. Keep dreaming from the sidelines. All your years of experience and in almost every hiring scenario they would chose a cdl mill grad over you.

Hope you are right "Clarabell", from what I read, you guys actually work for a living.
All us old guys ever did was watch "Howdy Doody Time"